Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
In SBB also they have shown all the ladies in singhania sadan... there bindiya wasn't der yaar... so she'll just stay for some time n go back by evening... 
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

What are you saying Saman... Bindiya is Back...🤢... then I will quit watching YR till she will go... I can'y tolerate her...😡😡😡... I skipped all her parts last year also..,. chhiii🤢

Yar yeh YR... kekta style me kyu dhal raha hai... I mean jab Akshi is going thru tough time... Vamp ki kya jarurat thi...🤢... after giving such a quality Episodes... CVs are planning to give what😕... Taane, kitchen politics of Bindiya, G3 and Varsha... and finally Rona, Dhona of our mahan maate Akshi...

Gaye re baba... Tortures Epis are waiting for us...😡😡... I hope in sabke bich Naksh hame bacha le...😊

really sachi feeling bad for akshi and naksh too. if she create problem again in naksh life na really yrkkh and naksh vl loose somany fans yaar. feeling abd for akshi everyone vl start taunt agian and if gay3 say about akshi 's mc and all akshi is totally gone and bindya and her mom vl add more mirchi and masala dont naksh life again suffer she should not create problem in naksh life yaar. naitik too misunderstandakshi last time soemtime after bidnya adding masala and talking abad about akshi na. how she created problem when she come to knfow about naitik buy house for akshi she created havoc in naksh life yaar really akshi vl agian tortured by bindya and her mom too. feeling bad for akshi dodnt want tos ee any problem with naksh they suffered lot 😡🤢😭😲😕
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aditi7

ya akshara has jst strated makin cntrl over herself,,,,n nw bindiya will be totally ruinin the things😡😡why did c cum back???????🤢

to over come all this finally they have to send naksh on a trip yaar... definately akshi returns back smiling... these singhania's😡 can't ever think that also...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

bindya bak and she pregnant ab woh bhi akshi ko advice degi family planning ki ufff i guess kahin uski wajah se varsha aur akshi ke beech prob toh nahi aati :(

pree they vl force akshi to ahve kid and she vl again in problem ayar or if bindya come to knwo about akshi then askhi is gone yaar
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saru.g

to over come all this finally they have to send naksh on a trip yaar... definately akshi returns back smiling... these singhania's😡 can't ever think that also...

becoz of bindya and her mom putting or adding masala taht naksh should hve baby and all if family force them to ahve kid then again akshi vl be problem yaar what vl naitik do?dont knwo waht cv;s want to  show
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

What are you saying Saman... Bindiya is Back...🤢... then I will quit watching YR till she will go... I can'y tolerate her...😡😡😡... I skipped all her parts last year also..,. chhiii🤢

Yar yeh YR... kekta style me kyu dhal raha hai... I mean jab Akshi is going thru tough time... Vamp ki kya jarurat thi...🤢... after giving such a quality Episodes... CVs are planning to give what😕... Taane, kitchen politics of Bindiya, G3 and Varsha... and finally Rona, Dhona of our mahan maate Akshi...

Gaye re baba... Tortures Epis are waiting for us...😡😡... I hope in sabke bich Naksh hame bacha le...😊

dunno wat actuallt they r trying 2 show by bringin bindiya back,,,,,,that also when c is pregnant😲obviously nw c will be creatin all the problems fr akshra c has jst started bein normal,,,seemed so happy 2day...n @ the same tym varshas new natak🤢🤢
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

pree they vl force akshi to ahve kid and she vl again in problem ayar or if bindya come to knwo about akshi then askhi is gone yaar

arre dino's itne bhi gharab nahi they wont force and all and yeh bindya zarur koi khand karegi hi karegi
JAYA_09 thumbnail

saru all r ruining naksh happy life yaar really feeling bad for akshi dont knwo how she vl handle this and want to see soem maturity in akshi last year she was fully dominated by bindya and dont want to see akshi weakness want to seenaksh together t throw bindya out and if gay3 also start problem and force naksh to ahve baby really she vl not be tolerated
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

chinta mat karo taffy 23rd ko a rahi hai 😃 aur mein 24th ko ja rahi hoon

hey pree,tu bhi vacation pe ja rahi hai kya?
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In SBB also they have shown all the ladies in singhania sadan... there bindiya wasn't der yaar... so she'll just stay for some time n go back by evening... 

she is there i just now watched it again😡