May 19th 2011 Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

WOW ! super fast written update !!!!!!! thank you !!!!!! we really appreciate your hard work and the time you put in. Please accept my thanks ! BRAVO !!!!!!👏
thank you for the update!!!

just one thing I notice, how come Abha's dad is at home - not feeling well, wasn't he just there enjoying the show before she ran out to look for Karan??  Did CVs fall asleep at the writting table??? 
Edited by rianna - 12 years ago
👍🏼...Thank you so much for the update...so quick and efficient. Well that coward Shelley, I only hope it all comes to light now what she did to Karan and Abha and gets her punishment.  We all know that Karan/Ranchood is one and the same person but so lovely the reunion between them. Love it!
Thank u for the update...god bless u..
thanx for the update...
poor ranchod...his heart got broken...
welcome back karan...thank god for a short span of time abha won't shed tears...
Lovely Episode. Thanks Rani.
oh thank u so much rani!!! that was fast, efficient & detailed!!! 👏
thanks for the update Cutiepie. I hope Karan doesn't decide to forgive Shelly just because he is happy to be back with this family. He may once he sees Shelly now has a kid. When is Shelly going to be exposed?