Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

19th May - Rage over Gulaal (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
^I really don't think its being rushed at all. This is the pace to go at and it was about time Kesar really questioned his feelings again. IMO this is how it should be going...(ending or not, I'd rather not think about that atm)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Tne precap is sooo mind blowing... why did they need to show it...now we will be all up for 24 hoursLOL
fantoo post LennieSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92-Azy-Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Ahhh do I love passionate fictional lovers or do I love them Day Dreaming The rush of emotions Gulaal brings out in him just leaves me bewildered. Everything she does or says makes so much of a difference to him. Of course there is jealousy and A LOT of possessiveness.

In the precap, he was exerting his right over her (like he always has). WHY did she go against him? WHY did she choose Dushyant over him? Kesar feels that Gulaal is his, she belongs to him so why does she not listen to what he wants? It frustrates him more because nor does he understand his own feelings and nor can he get Gulaal to understand them.

I'm really excited about the scene tomorrow.
Intensity and passion is what is intrigung and Kesar has all that, you just love Kes-Gul more when you see them like this and what they share and have

Only Gulaal could bring out such intense emotions in him and so on, and still remain her Kesar

I think you have hit the nail on the head, his most frustrations are along with what Gulaal did but also he has not fully understood his feelings for her and why he behaves and is like that with her, with Gulaal asking him what is his problem, maybe Kesar will think about it now, what exactly is is, coz its beyond what she thinks his problem might be and so on

He is assessing his right over, in the precap he has to mentioned himself, why she didnt listen to him, why she chose D over her when he wanted her to take the post etc

If Kesar ever sees Gulaal and D working together due to the village, i feel more jealousy coming up should also make Kesar and Gulaal think why he is being like this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaAT

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
thanks for nice update .can not wait to see tomorrow's episode .Well done Neil.

I wish soon Kesar will tell infront of everyone that Gulaal is his patni.
ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
@ LENNIE
Just hope that rage is assauged by GULAAL the only solution to the problem. Need to see some positive action now from GULAAL for the only one she actually does everything for her KESAR.
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Gulaal is his healer and his balm to his wounds, only she can get to him

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index