India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Can't see the baby crying :(

darshom Newbie
darshom
darshom

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
They are showing the baby cry so much..being tossed around from one person to another. Like the child has no feelings. God! I am a mother of two and know how importnat it is for a baby to feel secure. Stop showing this torture on the baby. Please! It so sad. Let Nivi take care of the baby.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KW_loveztukun2009himabindu05minu2011sarahagstnvids08samin6

sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I know... poor little peanut Unhappy
Jab se paida hui hai tab se ru rahi hai... lack of sense of security and love can cause failure to thrive in babies.
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
I know everybody's focus is Nivi's obsession with the baby. Nobody is taking over the responsibility and giving a stable life to the baby. Why does the baby needs to sleep in different rooms each night. Once with Nivi, once with Sid, once with VD and the other day in a room with CC. She does not have a fixed place or  a carer. I am too a mother of two kids and I know how important it is to let baby have a routine of her own.
Silly people. I pity the mom of the little baby. They make her cry all the time. poor little angel.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index