Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

The humorous Rathod - Page 2

Kudi_NextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
  I found his character so idioltic (in a humourus way) I wanted to whack him with the stick he was holding... what if anything had happened to my Arjuhi?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the second one i didn't take notice of but the first one was so funny! omgg! i was like in ur face CHACHU!!! 

also, i loved it when rathod was bad mouthing arohi and he's like meri bateeji hai.. my best friend!  i was like SHA, RIGHHTTT!!!   but it was beautiful!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Rajveer took offense when the officer spoke that way about Arohi but he was no different when he insulted her, in a way he got what he dished out. He sounded so hypocritical when he spoke about misusing power, he's done that many times.
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: luv_karankri.

RAThord

omg omg yeh chachu bhi na kammal kartain hain

raj:mein tumhari vardi utvarvadunga

me: wat(chachu kya iss rathord ko  strip karaingay/karvayeahngay)

just a thought nothing else🤣

Ram Ram ye kaisi batein karti ho aap ne Chachu ka orientation badal dia🤣
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kudi_NextDoor

I found his character so idioltic (in a humourus way) I wanted to whack him with the stick he was holding... what if anything had happened to my Arjuhi?!

i know the character was🤬 but atleast he could shut Rajveeer's big mouth😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
No probs akshG😳
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: brainychild92

the second one i didn't take notice of but the first one was so funny! omgg! i was like in ur face CHACHU!!! 

also, i loved it when rathod was bad mouthing arohi and he's like meri bateeji hai.. my best friend!  i was like SHA, RIGHHTTT!!!   but it was beautiful!

3 cheers for him just for a second😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Rajveer took offense when the officer spoke that way about Arohi but he was no different when he insulted her, in a way he got what he dished out. He sounded so hypocritical when he spoke about misusing power, he's done that many times.

yup Rajveer is hypocritical but atleast even if it was for a scene he cudnt stand some1 speaking ill for Arohi😃
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Haha...manoj..nice topic!! I luved the emos u have used!!👏

anyways back to the taapic😆
i didnt find this rathod even 1% humurous!! He was jst irking me to the extent that i cud even have broken mirror of my monitor nd wud have killed him!!🤢
his character was so irritating me that i even cud nt enjoy the bessati of rajveer he had done!! Infact i was soo happy that rajveer slapped him hard!! I wanted rajveer to slap him more!!😆
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arjuhi4eva

Haha...manoj..nice topic!! I luved the emos u have used!!👏

anyways back to the taapic😆
i didnt find this rathod even 1% humurous!! He was jst irking me to the extent that i cud even have broken mirror of my monitor nd wud have killed him!!🤢
his character was so irritating me that i even cud nt enjoy the bessati of rajveer he had done!! Infact i was soo happy that rajveer slapped him hard!! I wanted rajveer to slap him more!!😆

i understand naina like i said b4 i made this post only coz he made the motormouth to shut up😆