Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Finally Rashi invite big problem for herself - Page 3

African Senora thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nothing will happen to rashi, as always she will get away, gopi will cry n ahem will be told off..until next kalakari...

what i do not get is gopi is uneducated, but does not show stupidity when it comes to work etc n peoples emtions, why does she  become super stupid when it comes to rashi and her tricks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i wish that master mind planner urmi caught and then rashi i think if master mind planner urmi caught then everything will be stop..i wish both rashi and urmi caught this time and throw to the sea where tornado comes..😡
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nancygomes

Kinjal has no mode to eat them now bcz her poor hubby lost the job & he went to sell the oil. So she will give us easily for Gopi's Khanaji.

then we will offer free oil to kahnaji...may be he is having head ache by this crap...
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
But what we need to think about is, will "revealing Rashi's true color" make Aham consider Gopi?
Not in a million years I suppose.

malamp thumbnail
hopefully it happens this time, or will Rashi again escape. I cant wait to see Gopi Aham together.
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malamp

hopefully it happens this time, or will Rashi again escape. I cant wait to see Gopi Aham together.

no  babes...she escaped this time also...saw new promo...she is doing another kalakari ..named"i love u ahemji.."
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Ambrosia

But what we need to think about is, will "revealing Rashi's true color" make Aham consider Gopi?
Not in a million years I suppose.

No Ambrosia please go to the episode after Switzerland where Aham and Gopi go to the mandir the the parts before Rashi's cow dung kalakari you can see the love he has for Gopi, but the Cow dung in his new car and on Gopi's shoes that's it he blew up. 

So her Kalakaries are getting in the way. Aham is very dutiful he will give Gopi a chance but Madam Evil needs to be revealed, that's the only way she will stop, as everyone will know what she is like, including Gopi herself and then she will loose her trust in her, Rashi herself also will desist once she is exposed as evil.
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
we can just hope.. but fulfiling the hopes are in the hands of CV.

Have the CVs never heard of FLashbacks?? How come Ahem never thinks by himself or has any flashback of the Holi Incident? Like the entire switzerland trip, the beautiful Holi sequence was wasted..
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well...lets hope all i can say:(
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aachus

no  babes...she escaped this time also...saw new promo...she is doing another kalakari ..named"i love u ahemji.."

Don't worry even though she escape this time Koki already know what's she up to. Otherwise Koki will never let Rashi do Gopi's makeup. She already has doubt on Rashi that she does'nt want to see Gopi's happniess after today Koki  will understand she is 100% right very soon she will catch Rashi ben.