Finally Rashi invite big problem for herself

Posted: 12 years ago
Koki will catch Rashi this time. She already find out Rashi does'nt want to see GoAhem together. After hearing everything from Gopi today Koki understand Rashi's plan so this is why she let Rashi do Gopi's make up today. She knows Rashi will do something that makes Ahem angry on Gopi & tomorrow she will asked Rashi why she spray so much perfumes on Gopi? Good Luck Rashi Ben & let see how Rashi save this time.
wishful thing hope it happened by watching today episode i can say now koki is detecting rashi if koki caught rashi i want koki to reveal rashi's true colour infront of whole family
Hopefully Nancy, hopefully.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Hopefully Nancy, hopefully.
Nafisa lets pray to the God that our heart does'nt break by CV this time.
Originally posted by Nancygomes

Nafisa lets pray to the God that our heart does'nt break by CV this time.

I'm so sick of what the CV's are putting me through with this show. I will pray with you. 
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I'm so sick of what the CV's are putting me through with this show. I will pray with you. 

khanaji  mujhe aap per pura bharosa hai...zara us cvs ke demang theek kar thena...
Totally agree with u. Rashi was even there wen kokila gave the sinus medicine to gopi for ahem.
Hope hope hope...even i hope that but i know she will not get caught,even if she does what will koki say and what difference will it make? she will yell for a while and maybe hetal or this time Jigar will come for her rescue saying "Kakiji Rashi to unhe milana chahti hai"
Originally posted by aachus

khanaji  mujhe aap per pura bharosa hai...zara us cvs ke demang theek kar thena...
This time we will bring the swiss chocolates for you Khanaji.😆
Originally posted by Nancygomes

This time we will bring the swiss chocolates for you Khanaji.😆

Yes swiss chocolates as offering to god, we will snatch them from Kinjal's cupboard and her finger tips as she is about to eat them...😛
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago