Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 19th May 2011 (Page 12)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [19.40%]
43 [64.18%]
3 [4.48%]
1 [1.49%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [7.46%]
1 [1.49%]
1 [1.49%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
^ Vandu and Madhuri. She really needs to forget about Vaishali and Varsha, they don't care about her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

Voted for archana for making manav happy and enjoying her pregnancy. Some one needs to smack manav's head with baseball bat. What happened to his realization that he should be thinking about his happiness instead of  thinking about other's only. He hasn't learnt from many of his mistakes, He thought about his mother and family, gave away his education, his childhood. He thought about sravani's happiness he almost gave away his life for good, was going to live like robot.  He spent lot of money on sravani including selling his bike, which was very dear to him. Luckily God knocked some sense into sravani's head and gave his life back. He gave 3lakhs during versha's wedding. good he did  save respect of the family. after that manohar offered to payback. why did he have to say no... Then he spent most of the money he made in the business on savita and ruined the business and spent rest of the money to find a place again because savita kicked him out. Now again he gave 1laks when there is no money for him and his wife, good he saved archana's family respect's. but now why can't he tell archana about his problem or let manohar know about his problem. He can just ask satish and barrow some money. Some one really needs to shake him and make him stop being dumb..
Tomorrow might be the day when police will come and take  manav and savita will sell the jewels that was manav paid or archana's jewels which she snatched that was paid by archana's parents.
one more  party is coming.. 3/4 th of the time this show has parties nothing else. Why waste money especially when there is none. They can have nice family dinner together, which is good enough to enjoy the occasion... save that money for necessary things...

Edited by karsri - 19 May 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishSunoNa...Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Karsri as Tanya Di said Manav will never change or learn from his mistakes..
Even if we see the way he spoke to Savita Aai that his child will never know his grandma but what was he doing they before yesterday?? He was missing his mom and will agree to go back as well.. That is Manav and Archana for us Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriTanyaz

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Karsri as Tanya Di said Manav will never change or learn from his mistakes..
Even if we see the way he spoke to Savita Aai that his child will never know his grandma but what was he doing they before yesterday?? He was missing his mom and will agree to go back as well.. That is Manav and Archana for us Tongue

Agree. these two ullus are insane!!! They forgot  savita tried to kill archana. they went D's house to help savtia get better. It is not only savita they forgot all the things ajit has done and helped him too. They can help but not when they are struggling.  They can help but they can also take help too...
When archana went to hospital why didn't arman call sulocahan and let her know...

SunoNa...Tanyaz

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Agree with each and every word you said Karsri... Esp the part taking help.. These two needs to learn that first.. If Manav cannot ask money then Archana can ask Satish for money but this hiding game is not yet over.. Manav is busy hiding things from Archana thinking about her health.. He forgetting that if he goes to Jail what will happen to her.. Why cant they be real and practical Confused

SunoNa...Tanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Bang on Varsha, I agree completely.
Vaishu was hurt(rightfully).
If sulo was any fair, then she shud hav thrown party for both. And must hav given extra attention to Vaishu coz of her depressed mind..
I wonder how Vaishu took it so calmly. If I was in her position, I wud hav blown a fuse!

dewy sulo was mentioning abt ArMan's wedding anniversary nd she raised dat dis time its even moree special..and sulo was right every day has its own speciality and absolutely its really special for ArMan cos after all the hurdles dey have passed in dere relationship dey deserve dis happiness..

and speaking of how vaishu feeling why should she have a big issue except for financial probs?
wasnt she was the one who came to K's after her famous B'day celebrations?many more dewy dese V sisters are like dis only..dey always wanted to be happy but never think of her big sister.
ArMan suffered much worse compared to vaishali in past and now also and even wen dey were suffering also  K;s used to held celebrations like SulMan's wedding anniversary,varsha's wedding etc..its dere puraani aadat..

again i'm mentioning i;m not wid sulo for the party but i can understand why she raised the issue and even she is partial towards Archu she deserves it..

but vaishu has NO right making faces like dat,she couldve made it better by saying no we cant cos of our situation but we'll gift dem something and once everythings okay we'll have a huge celebrations.. but whom i'm speaking of..dese are the famous sisters who always think of demselves but never abt Archu and her life period..

i really wish Archana forgets dese two brats and consider Madhuri as her sister..she is 100% better and has a good heart..

and also manav forgets all dese K's and bump into Tarun..mann dunno why Ekta parcelled him to PKYEK?ufff

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SudhaSangeetSunoNa...Tanyaz

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
You got the point what I was teling Nisha
Everybody thinks for themselves, and everybody has their share o birthdays and anniversaries, ArMan never demand too for it
That is why Sulochana has to think about them coz no one does for them...
Vaishu lived her life as she wanted varsha too did the same, as elder sis Archana did everything for them right from the childhood, abhi bhi... but they dont even have the courtesy to give a smile back to Archu...
 These people are together, but Archana lives alone inspite of having in laws
No body think of Archana so Sulochana thinks so much for her, she knows if she wont no one will...

Edited by sudha100 - 20 May 2011 at 12:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriSunoNa...Nisha_90Tanyaz

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
No body think of Archana so Sulochana thinks so much for her, she knows if she wont no one will...

word!
dats why i didnt wrong sulo much wen she raised the issue cos except for sulo noone bothers even to ask how Archu is except for taking help shamelessly..
i agree wid Mandy V&V are the worst sisters anyone can have..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

karsriSudhaSangeetSunoNa...Tanyaz

Go to top