Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 19th May 2011 (Page 11)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [19.40%]
43 [64.18%]
3 [4.48%]
1 [1.49%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [7.46%]
1 [1.49%]
1 [1.49%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

This was the update of that episode ...

Reception Party) Satish walks upto archu and tells her that once he gets manav signatures on some papers then they can take the matter to court and soon the problem will be sloved ... archu says thanks and satish tells her not to keep saying thanks and to tell him all of her problems so he can help solve them .. satish walks away and archu remembers manav talking about how he will be able to repay the 3 laks ... satish walks back upto archu because she is looking worried ... archu tells him the whole sotry about the 3 laks ... archu asks him if he can help in anyway ;... satish nods his head and archu says please dont tell manav about his because if he finds out then he wont accept it .. satish says he will try and solve the matter ... archu tells satish that vershu is lucky ... satish says archu is more lucky and i ophe ArMan stay together forever ...

Nice taste of one of Aarti's updatesLOL I miss them a lot but your updates are equally good Tanya DiSmile

Edited by bhallarox - 19 May 2011 at 8:52pm

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

All Ks have selective memory, selective gratitude and mostly rude and ruthless-selfish...

Jiust like Varshu & Vaishu forgets how much Mannu helped them, Sulo also forgets how much her SILs have helped and how many times she has insulted her SIL Mannu...even Slapping him..

No shame, remorse or regret for their action..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

The Best Part is none of the K's is asking how did he arrange for the money.. Satish who knows Manav's financial condition is keeping mum and also Manav himself... Confused...

I would have loved if Dharmesh gave the money to impress Vaishu as Tanya Di said... Manav feeling bad and working harder to earn more money so that he can compete Dharmesh financially Big smile

bhallarox

bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Alright, I am htting the bed now good night everyone see you tomorrow

LovePRSoham

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

All Ks have selective memory, selective gratitude and mostly rude and ruthless-selfish...

Jiust like Varshu & Vaishu forgets how much Mannu helped them, Sulo also forgets how much her SILs have helped and how many times she has insulted her SIL Mannu...even Slapping him..

No shame, remorse or regret for their action..
Varsha , you know how I am gunning down the Karanjkars but the slapping part is now even ..Sulochna slapped Manav twice and so has savita slapped Archana , twice  .In fact savita tried to push Archu in fire ..
Sulochna only slapped Manav ...savita has done far far worse to Archana in the past  , waht is a slap in front of what savita was doing  to Archana and even  to her  own son manav ...
But that was then ...this is now ..If someone is tryign to work out a new relationship from the scratch then it is better  na that we don't keep  thinking about the past ...or how will we move on ...
I think for both these relationships ...Manav and Sulochna and  Archu and savita ...things have to start from scratch ...and hopefully it all should be good for sometime at least ...LOL

.But now that everything  is good between them we should  not talk about those  painful memories but the same goes for Sulochna and Manav too ...
I think Sulochna  has been ver y nice to Manav in the recent past and has tried her best to help him out ...I cannot say the same for the rest of her shameless family ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 19 May 2011 at 9:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishNisha_90

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

[Tanya dear, you helped me out last week when I was busy so now it is my turn to help you out. I will gladly update tomorrowSmile I wish you good luck for you on your immigration test, I know you will do well on it.Thumbs Up
God bless you Bhalla Hug

bhallarox

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I voted for Archana, I am glad to see her excited to be a mom again. This is how it should be, let her enjoy her pregnancy instead of wanting to sacrifice her child for Varsha. My only disappointment is her still wanting to help her ingrate of a sister, stop blaming yourself Archana! Varsha would have never been in this position had she not aborted her child, she could have been honest with the adoption agency but she hid the truth. She caused her own pain, Archana shouldn't feel guilty about a thing!

Vaishali, I just hate her character. Honestly if it weren't for Sulochana and Manohar, Manav should have left them homeless! What an ungrateful brat she is, he saved her from being out on the streets yet she still has an attitude. Vaishali and Varsha are the worst sisters one could ever have

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ptecvishTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I voted for Archana, I am glad to see her excited to be a mom again. This is how it should be, let her enjoy her pregnancy instead of wanting to sacrifice her child for Varsha. My only disappointment is her still wanting to help her ingrate of a sister, stop blaming yourself Archana! Varsha would have never been in this position had she not aborted her child, she could have been honest with the adoption agency but she hid the truth. She caused her own pain, Archana shouldn't feel guilty about a thing!

Vaishali, I just hate her character. Honestly if it weren't for Sulochana and Manohar, Manav should have left them homeless! What an ungrateful brat she is, he saved her from being out on the streets yet she still has an attitude. Vaishali and Varsha are the worst sisters one could ever have
very true ..they are horrible sisters ..
In fact I get irritated with Archana for thinking  so much about them ..She should keep away from them ...those  two are nothing  but trouble ...

She should just consider vandita as her sister ...

Go to top