Manohar
Policeman
Vaishali
Manjusha
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ArManFan1

Karsri as Tanya Di said Manav will never change or learn from his mistakes..
Even if we see the way he spoke to Savita Aai that his child will never know his grandma but what was he doing they before yesterday?? He was missing his mom and will agree to go back as well.. That is Manav and Archana for us ๐Ÿ˜›

Agree. these two ullus are insane!!! They forgot  savita tried to kill archana. they went D's house to help savtia get better. It is not only savita they forgot all the things ajit has done and helped him too. They can help but not when they are struggling.  They can help but they can also take help too...
When archana went to hospital why didn't arman call sulocahan and let her know...

Agree with each and every word you said Karsri... Esp the part taking help.. These two needs to learn that first.. If Manav cannot ask money then Archana can ask Satish for money but this hiding game is not yet over.. Manav is busy hiding things from Archana thinking about her health.. He forgetting that if he goes to Jail what will happen to her.. Why cant they be real and practical ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by dew_drop

Bang on Varsha, I agree completely.
Vaishu was hurt(rightfully).
If sulo was any fair, then she shud hav thrown party for both. And must hav given extra attention to Vaishu coz of her depressed mind..
I wonder how Vaishu took it so calmly. If I was in her position, I wud hav blown a fuse!

dewy sulo was mentioning abt ArMan's wedding anniversary nd she raised dat dis time its even moree special..and sulo was right every day has its own speciality and absolutely its really special for ArMan cos after all the hurdles dey have passed in dere relationship dey deserve dis happiness..

and speaking of how vaishu feeling why should she have a big issue except for financial probs?
wasnt she was the one who came to K's after her famous B'day celebrations?many more dewy dese V sisters are like dis only..dey always wanted to be happy but never think of her big sister.
ArMan suffered much worse compared to vaishali in past and now also and even wen dey were suffering also  K;s used to held celebrations like SulMan's wedding anniversary,varsha's wedding etc..its dere puraani aadat..

again i'm mentioning i;m not wid sulo for the party but i can understand why she raised the issue and even she is partial towards Archu she deserves it..

but vaishu has NO right making faces like dat,she couldve made it better by saying no we cant cos of our situation but we'll gift dem something and once everythings okay we'll have a huge celebrations.. but whom i'm speaking of..dese are the famous sisters who always think of demselves but never abt Archu and her life period..

i really wish Archana forgets dese two brats and consider Madhuri as her sister..she is 100% better and has a good heart..

and also manav forgets all dese K's and bump into Tarun..mann dunno why Ekta parcelled him to PKYEK?ufff
You got the point what I was teling Nisha
Everybody thinks for themselves, and everybody has their share o birthdays and anniversaries, ArMan never demand too for it
That is why Sulochana has to think about them coz no one does for them...
Vaishu lived her life as she wanted varsha too did the same, as elder sis Archana did everything for them right from the childhood, abhi bhi... but they dont even have the courtesy to give a smile back to Archu...
 These people are together, but Archana lives alone inspite of having in laws
No body think of Archana so Sulochana thinks so much for her, she knows if she wont no one will...

Edited by sudha100 - 12 years ago
No body think of Archana so Sulochana thinks so much for her, she knows if she wont no one will...

word!
dats why i didnt wrong sulo much wen she raised the issue cos except for sulo noone bothers even to ask how Archu is except for taking help shamelessly..
i agree wid Mandy V&V are the worst sisters anyone can have..

Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

word!
dats why i didnt wrong sulo much wen she raised the issue cos except for sulo noone bothers even to ask how Archu is except for taking help shamelessly..
i agree wid Mandy V&V are the worst sisters anyone can have..

Bang on!! Nobody thinks of archana. That varsha after pushing archana dint even try to find out if archana is fine or not.
Vaishali expressions said yesterday she was least interested in even hearing the name archana. i dont think her expressions were c'coz of financial problem or anything.
She just doesnt have gratitude and now i want archana to stop thinking bout her cruel and selfish sisters.
Its high time!
I think Sulo Aai also mentioned that ArMan need blessings more than celebrations to Manju if I am not wrong ๐Ÿ˜•.. So I think she is not thinking of a huge party but may be a small get together which is fine I feel.

I think Sulo Aai also mentioned that ArMan need blessings more than celebrations to Manju if I am not wrong ๐Ÿ˜•.. So I think she is not thinking of a huge party but may be a small get together which is fine I feel.

Yes and the get together is probably in savita s home. I felt manju s expressions was way better than vaishu,s.
b'coz of vaishu manav was even called characterless, archana and manav supported her so much.
i dont think anybody has supported these brat sisters as much as archana and manav have.

vaishu is getting soft corner to that cheat darmesh but behaving so tough to her sister. how cruel๐Ÿ˜ก

Agree with you Divya... Manju was only concerned about money as she is the only earner which is fine but Vaishu's expressions were just sick when Sulo Aai was talking about celebrations.. She should blame only herself for whatever happened to her as Dharmesh was her choice

Agree with you Divya... Manju was only concerned about money as she is the only earner which is fine but Vaishu's expressions were just sick when Sulo Aai was talking about celebrations.. She should blame only herself for whatever happened to her as Dharmesh was her choice

Rachna vaishu is getting soft corner towards that dharmesh, she is in a confusion to divorce or not.
Compared to wat dharmesh did to vaishu, archanas thing is negligible.
i preferred manju to vaishu yest, manju was concerned of money not vaishu.