Sulochna
Manohar
Policeman
Vaishali
Manjusha
Anyone Else
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
All Ks have selective memory, selective gratitude and mostly rude and ruthless-selfish...

Jiust like Varshu & Vaishu forgets how much Mannu helped them, Sulo also forgets how much her SILs have helped and how many times she has insulted her SIL Mannu...even Slapping him..

No shame, remorse or regret for their action..
The Best Part is none of the K's is asking how did he arrange for the money.. Satish who knows Manav's financial condition is keeping mum and also Manav himself... πŸ˜•...

I would have loved if Dharmesh gave the money to impress Vaishu as Tanya Di said... Manav feeling bad and working harder to earn more money so that he can compete Dharmesh financially πŸ˜ƒ
Alright, I am htting the bed now good night everyone see you tomorrow
Originally posted by Dabulls23

All Ks have selective memory, selective gratitude and mostly rude and ruthless-selfish...

Jiust like Varshu & Vaishu forgets how much Mannu helped them, Sulo also forgets how much her SILs have helped and how many times she has insulted her SIL Mannu...even Slapping him..

No shame, remorse or regret for their action..
Varsha , you know how I am gunning down the Karanjkars but the slapping part is now even ..Sulochna slapped Manav twice and so has savita slapped Archana , twice  .In fact savita tried to push Archu in fire ..
Sulochna only slapped Manav ...savita has done far far worse to Archana in the past  , waht is a slap in front of what savita was doing  to Archana and even  to her  own son manav ...
But that was then ...this is now ..If someone is tryign to work out a new relationship from the scratch then it is better  na that we don't keep  thinking about the past ...or how will we move on ...
I think for both these relationships ...Manav and Sulochna and  Archu and savita ...things have to start from scratch ...and hopefully it all should be good for sometime at least ...πŸ˜†

.But now that everything  is good between them we should  not talk about those  painful memories but the same goes for Sulochna and Manav too ...
I think Sulochna  has been ver y nice to Manav in the recent past and has tried her best to help him out ...I cannot say the same for the rest of her shameless family ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bhallarox

[Tanya dear, you helped me out last week when I was busy so now it is my turn to help you out. I will gladly update tomorrow😊 I wish you good luck for you on your immigration test, I know you will do well on it.πŸ‘πŸΌ
God bless you Bhalla πŸ€—
I voted for Archana, I am glad to see her excited to be a mom again. This is how it should be, let her enjoy her pregnancy instead of wanting to sacrifice her child for Varsha. My only disappointment is her still wanting to help her ingrate of a sister, stop blaming yourself Archana! Varsha would have never been in this position had she not aborted her child, she could have been honest with the adoption agency but she hid the truth. She caused her own pain, Archana shouldn't feel guilty about a thing!

Vaishali, I just hate her character. Honestly if it weren't for Sulochana and Manohar, Manav should have left them homeless! What an ungrateful brat she is, he saved her from being out on the streets yet she still has an attitude. Vaishali and Varsha are the worst sisters one could ever have
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I voted for Archana, I am glad to see her excited to be a mom again. This is how it should be, let her enjoy her pregnancy instead of wanting to sacrifice her child for Varsha. My only disappointment is her still wanting to help her ingrate of a sister, stop blaming yourself Archana! Varsha would have never been in this position had she not aborted her child, she could have been honest with the adoption agency but she hid the truth. She caused her own pain, Archana shouldn't feel guilty about a thing!

Vaishali, I just hate her character. Honestly if it weren't for Sulochana and Manohar, Manav should have left them homeless! What an ungrateful brat she is, he saved her from being out on the streets yet she still has an attitude. Vaishali and Varsha are the worst sisters one could ever have
very true ..they are horrible sisters ..
In fact I get irritated with Archana for thinking  so much about them ..She should keep away from them ...those  two are nothing  but trouble ...

She should just consider vandita as her sister ...
^ Vandu and Madhuri. She really needs to forget about Vaishali and Varsha, they don't care about her

Voted for archana for making manav happy and enjoying her pregnancy. Some one needs to smack manav's head with baseball bat. What happened to his realization that he should be thinking about his happiness instead of  thinking about other's only. He hasn't learnt from many of his mistakes, He thought about his mother and family, gave away his education, his childhood. He thought about sravani's happiness he almost gave away his life for good, was going to live like robot.  He spent lot of money on sravani including selling his bike, which was very dear to him. Luckily God knocked some sense into sravani's head and gave his life back. He gave 3lakhs during versha's wedding. good he did  save respect of the family. after that manohar offered to payback. why did he have to say no... Then he spent most of the money he made in the business on savita and ruined the business and spent rest of the money to find a place again because savita kicked him out. Now again he gave 1laks when there is no money for him and his wife, good he saved archana's family respect's. but now why can't he tell archana about his problem or let manohar know about his problem. He can just ask satish and barrow some money. Some one really needs to shake him and make him stop being dumb..
Tomorrow might be the day when police will come and take  manav and savita will sell the jewels that was manav paid or archana's jewels which she snatched that was paid by archana's parents.
one more  party is coming.. 3/4 th of the time this show has parties nothing else. Why waste money especially when there is none. They can have nice family dinner together, which is good enough to enjoy the occasion... save that money for necessary things...
Edited by karsri - 12 years ago
Karsri as Tanya Di said Manav will never change or learn from his mistakes..
Even if we see the way he spoke to Savita Aai that his child will never know his grandma but what was he doing they before yesterday?? He was missing his mom and will agree to go back as well.. That is Manav and Archana for us πŸ˜›