Star Of The Day : 19th May 2011 - Page 4

Poll

Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Vaishu did not bring up any of that today...She did not talk abt ArMan or be rude to them...Her point was only financial condition at this point abt K family...Yeah she is burden too but she was not mean or rude atleast I did not think so..

We have to be able to seperate the issues and judge..

Manju and Vaishu both were totally right today..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tanyaz

Manav and Archana saved Vaishu so many times .Vaishu was so horrible to Manav stil lhe forgave her , kept her in his house ..Even he was called characterless...he took care of her .Archana was always there for her ..

then Manav saved her house by bringing 1 Lakh rupees from somewhere even when everyone knows that he is not rich ..
Should Vaishu not feel thankful/ grateful  about all that or it's perfectly Ok to just forget about all this ...just like that ...

Tanya Di, I hope Vaishu did not want to hold the party just because of the financial reason. I could understand her there, but if she forgot what ArMAn had done for her Manav had given her a place to live, honestly a person would never be that nice after they got insulted so many times by them. He saved their house from going away and yet Vaishu does not give a thought to that. She treats this like ArMan are expected to do what they do😡 I liked how Sulo was being thoughtful for ArMAn but she needs to also think about how her house was about to be sold a couple days back so she should not start partying so soon. Apparently, Vaishu thinks that whatever ArMan do for her is something that ArMan are expected to do for her and she does no tneed to be thankful a bit
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree that it is just not the time to party .If you see my first post on SOTD today ,I have critisized Sulo for wanting to party at this time ...
Ok, so only on this thig I guess Ok  for Vaishu to be fed up but she must really show some real loyalty to Archana and Manav because no one has ever stood for her the way they have ... Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Vaishu did not bring up any of that today...She did not talk abt ArMan or be rude to them...Her point was only financial condition at this point abt K family...Yeah she is burden too but she was not mean or rude atleast I did not think so..

We have to be able to seperate the issues and judge..

Manju and Vaishu both were totally right today..

I can agree with that DB, Vaishu never did discuss anything about ArMAn at all As I was saying to Tanya Di I hope Vaishu did not want to hold a party because they did no thave much money. I agree she was just worried about the financial condtion but it was her body language and attitude which made me think that she really seemed disgusted about holding a party but I respect your point as well DB😊
Tanyaz thumbnail
her reason was  correct , it's just that face she made and sort of threw something down ...I didn't like  that ...🤔
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi...my dears...

Voted for Archu darling...for being pretty...in red..👍🏼...for the Mandir scenes.👍🏼.for making..Manv  a least put the mega prob..apart for some fews minutes..and make him smile and happy...and this smile..nobody can resist..even Archu..Like there cute scene...❤️👍🏼

I like Archu ...even not necessary to think about Varsha😡 but I like when she said..we can help her...by going to the Annat Ashram..once more..👍🏼..I will say its a very good Idea...and not to give her babe...Its cost nothing for going to Annat Ashram once more...a least ARchu will not be in tension all time...and can say..I try to help her...instead telling its my fault each time...she can help her in different ways.👍🏼.😊.and not giving her own..babe😡..👎🏼

Ok me too don't like Sulo...today..when she said..Party for Arman..
and there..manv is kicking is head on wall how to have money..and here Sulo want a party...No sulo...even I know Sulo's thought is good but..this party is not necessary for the moment...Many prob...but I think for Sulo...everything is possible...😕

I feel sad for Mannu...he is really a good husband...taking care for her wify...worried if ever he goes to prison who will take care of her..👍🏼..and this is avery good question...

Ok but now..I will say Manv..is stupid..yes... he is in trouble...really..is worrying about Archu...Why bluddy hell he don't call Satish...
Satish too is a Damaad..so there is no.prob to hesitate...He call and tell him all story..Don't think...Satish will refuse

Why putting Satish apart...he is the only one..who really can help financialy after all...😕 I can't understand..
Manv can choose to go to prison better to tell the truth to Satish..ans ask fo rhelp..
Manv always has his heart in his hand..and there is nothing in mind.. Why he can't think like everybody...He  has prob... ask for help...He thought...prob will solve..by snaping fingers..😆 or what??I'm angry..😡
Lot s of prob like this could be avoid..but no ...Devta Manv..is here..want to put everyprob in his head..

Mano and Sulo romancing..not bad ..i like it..heh.. the tricks..archu.. did to make manv eat...Sulo did it to Mano..Haha..😆
Telle mere telle fille..as mother is ..daughter is..Archu learn that from her Aai..😆

Ok Party idea didn't please Vaishu and Manju..somewhere I agree with them...Why party when financial prob is constantly here...even if shota party..Sulo has good thought but bad moment..👎🏼

Manju...bak bak as usual..what to say this is Manju..😡 who will never chande..but Vaishali...even I agree with what she said not the right moment for a party..but I feels its not just..for the financial prob..for this..I hate her...once more she forget what arman done..
and not even one word..""Yes they done a lot for me...I will never forget that..they deserve a party..but Aai..I think it not the right  moment"""..this were what I wanted..to hear from Vaishu...but unfortunately..I got a great deception..as usual..from sisters K...

anyway..Now I want her to go..with her Fattu...She has not learn her lesson...so..go with  Fattu Darmesh he will teach you...

So let see.I think its will be a good and bad episode tomorrow..
I wait for that...
Bye dears...

Edited by Thanee - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail

her reason was  correct , it's just that face she made and sort of threw something down ...I didn't like  that ...🤔

Bhalla & Tanya

Her facial expressions were there out of hurt and disappointment abt Sulo going on and on abt Archu's pregnancy while her other pregnant daughter was standing right there..Sulo has yet never shown any excitement for her pregnancy or her baby...

2 diff issues...Anyways I think I have written enough on it..😃
Tanyaz thumbnail
OK, agreed ...
Will not be angry on Vaishu this time ...I hope that attention is paid to her  baby as well...I do feel bad for the baby .No one seems to be excited about it ...not even Dharmesh ...😒
Dabulls23 thumbnail

OK, agreed ...

Will not be angry on Vaishu this time ...I hope that attention is paid to her  baby as well...I do feel bad for the baby .No one seems to be excited about it ...not even Dharmesh ...😒

That is exactly my point...Her pregnancy and baby dont mean anything to anyone and seems like she herself has lost all interest since FBD's 2 timing news...How sad..

All babies in this serial I feel sorry for...Most parents are not good enough to be parents..😳

Besides that she acts very arrogant at times I agree..😃 Varsha to is full of herself..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My Vote goes to Archana for atlast feeling the motherhood and thinking about her baby...
Loved her scene with Manav where she was saying it is such a nice feeling and she had some pictures of babies which made Manav also happy... And not to forget she has dropped the idea of giving her baby to Varsha and she has a better option of convincing the orphanage people.. A very very good option 👍🏼.. I know she spoke this to Manav at the wrong time but I am still happy that she does want to give her baby to anyone not even to her sister... She is still guilty and thinks Manav and she is responsible for Varsha's misery.. Very stupid of her though but Archana is like that and we have to accept her in this way itself... She always thinks of others and can go any far...

Manav - Though angry on him but felt bad as well.. He is responsible for whatever is happening to him now.. He is scared of going to jail now and thinking who will take care of Archana... 😕 ..

But loved him for one reason.. For his fighting spirit 👍🏼..

I liked Sulo Aai and Mano Baba scene as well and I agree it came at the wrong time... They should be seriously thinking about repaying money back to Manav and also the bank.. But instead Mano Baba is cooking food 😕... Sulo Aai thinking of a party now 😕...

I did not like that part but if I look from other side they are correct.. Coz they have problems they cant stop living... They are trying to get happiness in whatever they have... I liked Sulo Aai thinking about Archana's happiness. Yes Archana will be very happy to celebrate their anniversary with her love n life Manav.. She has to be happy during this time... But it is not necessary to do a party or need any celebration.. Archana is not a type who will love all this.. Even a small get together and going to temple and eat simple food will make her happy... Sulo Aai can do this without wasting money...

I agree what Manju said today.. If they have financial problems they need to think about soving it first instead of increasing this burden... Liked Vaishu also supporting her in this but did not like Vaishu when Sulo Aai was talking about Archana.. She was making some wierd faces.. How can she forget what Archana and Manav did when she was in trouble so so soon... Ungrateful sister... She is hating Archana only because Archana supported Madhuri and she hid about Dharmesh to her?? Wow great sister... Such a silly reason to hate / dislike someone?? I think she has bigger reasons to hate Dharmesh which she is not doing 😕.. She never thinks about her baby as well... She comes accross as most confused person...

Pre Cap - Liked the way Vinod gave money to his mother instead of wife Manjusha... I hope Sulo Aai does not spend too much on anniversary..

Thinking of celebrations in PR is very scary... Always end up in some sort of Drama.. I have a feeling that police will come to arrest Manav on their anniversary 😕😭