Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Felt really bad for manav today๐Ÿ˜ญ. Poor souls always have to suffer.

I hated Vaishu today๐Ÿ˜ก, she has forgot all the help that manav and archana has done for her.
specially manav, because of this selfish and selfcentered vaishu chawl people had even raised question on manavs character. But she forgot everything. 
She deserves dharmesh. I hate both varsha and vaishu.

Now i got the trick that archana had used on manav to make him eat wen he wasnt eating, both Mom and daughter use same tricks๐Ÿ˜‰. 

liked the arman scene.

Again archana is talking about that brat varsha, wen will she start thinking bout herself and her kid.
they have so many problems around, her health is not well, manav is suffering to arrange money and this girl is thinking about varsha. will she ever change
Archana s character is so annoying at times. She should just concentrate on her health and baby right now and stop thinking about her brat sisters. they dont even give a damn about her, after varsha pushed archana till now she has not even tried to find out if archana is fine or not. 
 These CVs are showing archana like a fool and she is making manav also think bout her sisters.So irritative.
Once she goes to savita s home i think then she will stop thinking about her sisters as savita will kick her is she still thinks of running here and their to help her sisters.

Satish can contact manav and atleast share the bank amount right as he has got to know bout the loan.
Satish simply talks but hardly helps at such circumstances.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
People I liked today were ...

Archana... I just loved her  today ..So loving towards Manav and excited about her new baby ..Also I really liekd the way she is thinking about Varsha and how to help her ...
This girl is so sweet , keeps looking at Manav's face all the time  to see how he is feeling ... I loved the way she got a smile on his face ..

Manjusha ..I am sorry but she is right , this is hardly the tiem to celebrate wedding anniversaries at the Karanjkar house ..

Policeman ...Unknowingly letting Manav know that he cannot play with law the way he is doing  right now ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

The ones who frustrated me were ...

Manav ...
why the hell is he again keeping secrets from his wife  ?? Why is he not calling Satish for a mere 10000 rupees ?? ...why is he risking his credibility ??  Why is he not  telling the karanjkars that he needs 10000 ruppes to cover the cheque???? ...why why why ?????? ...

Sulochna ... two days ago your stuff was being thrown out and  today you want to party ... ๐Ÿ˜•

Person I did not like at all today ...
Manohar ๐Ÿ˜ก , romancing his wife and giving so much trouble to his poor damaad that he cannot even sleep properly . I don't like manohar at all now ...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Vote goes to Archana ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
vote for Archana today..๐Ÿ˜ƒ..good she is not giving her baby to varsha..๐Ÿ˜Ž..also whats up with manohar and sulo..๐Ÿคฃ..they put the heavy stone sitting on their head to manav's head and now are busy  romancing and planning for party..๐Ÿคฃ
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not watched the episode but voting according to Tanyaz and Usha, for Archana๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  I could always change later๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by star_wars - 12 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Manju & Vaishali gets equal votes for telling how it is to Sulo...

Sulo wants to have a party for Archu's anniversary...OK get the feeling..They all get the feeling but when they are struggling trying to pay off house loan..Just 2 days ago they were almost thrown out of the house and house was going to be sealed...ULM"s cheque saved their behind..That is also going to bounce any minute..

All those who were hating Mano for taking loan against the house to pay for 3 daughters wedding can understand why Mano was borrowing money...Thanks to having a wife like SULO who  does not understand their own financial condition and having party every other day...Totally unreasonable and unrealistic woman..

She needs to live few days in Savita's life would get what struggle is all about..Sulo can even learn that from her own daughter Archu how much she is worried abt money as they are struggling...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Poor Mannu is in tension and WIFI keeps bugging him but he does not want to worry her...They surely have a real problem with communication..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nobody stood really, but vote for Sulochana..

Somebody actually thought of archana and manav's khushi, already they are suffering too much...party always doesnt mean spending, they can have a get together if they want just a reason to celebrate...
No need to spend loads ...

It was sad to see Vaishali and Manju making faces even after they were helped by Manav, if you cant think good of anyone dont think bad atleast...
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After watching today episode.. it is sulo who needs to see a doc soon!!! i hope archu treats her the way she treated savita... 

that women seriously needs a reality check or a shock therapy.. 2 din nahi hue with them being thrown out.. she was acting all hoity ..with savita yesterday and today demanding a party for archu.. arre pagal do u even know if u daughter is well enuf to take a stress of a party.. stupid female.. son-in-law and daughters are running arnd sick bcos of her loan and their kid and this women wants have party..  she must seriously concentrate on giving proper food and care to archu... did she even visit her lately to know how her daughter is managing .. living in her own dream world...

Manju/vaishu were practical and not at all rude today... it was sulo who was wrong to say i don't want manju's money then why are eating from her money everyday!!!

the hieght was she telling mano .."aho after so many years i know when u are lying.." just last week she snubbed him, apparently mano was not lying that time๐Ÿ˜ก 

Vote for Vaishali  -> for telling this is not the right time. we can have it later... she seemed genuine to me atleast.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manav is arrested only for 10K?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

but TB article mentioned something else like manav's partner will cheat him etc..ufff

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sudha100

Nobody stood really, but vote for Sulochana..

Somebody actually thought of archana and manav's khushi, already they are suffering too much...party always doesnt mean spending, they can have a get together if they want just a reason to celebrate...
No need to spend loads ...

It was sad to see Vaishali and Manju making faces even after they were helped by Manav, if you cant think good of anyone dont think bad atleast...

sudha,
i understand you point of having a small get to gether...but given the history of parties at K house.. they are definately not a small event.. and they just had a one for announcing archu preg. 
i think it wld have been best if they wld let armaan spend their first anniv alone and if she really wnats to do anything ..make some thing spl and take it... 

calling every1 and doing tamasha can really be avoided... also manju-vaishu were right in saying that present time is not a good time. we can do later.. practically if plp were faced with a situation like their house is gonna be taken away they wld be too shocked to celebrate  and wld think of ways to pay back manav asap and also the rest of the loan. somehow i didnt feel they were bitchy today ( just my opinion )

anyways the way things look , fat chance manmav will make it up for his anniv party.. might have to spend it in jail.