Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@chista and CB you mean Pihu is the narrator 😲

*Nahiii* πŸ’” *runs away screaming*  This is not done πŸ₯Ί

So basically the pertinent question 'Can a criminal lord love story have a happy ending?'  I guess not πŸ€”

LTL sad ending
GKD sad ending

Now I am sad 😭
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
fuzzy  ya i think  this is what the story is 

pihu is the narrator of the love story of a criminal 

me too sad  but guess thats the beauty of this story that what we guessed is not what we get to see

ashish had told we are telling a story
so this is it
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

@chista and CB you mean Pihu is the narrator 😲

*Nahiii* πŸ’” *runs away screaming*  This is not done πŸ₯Ί

So basically the pertinent question 'Can a criminal lord love story have a happy ending?'  I guess not πŸ€”

LTL sad ending
GKD sad ending

Now I am sad 😭

fuzzy...watching too many old hindi moviesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, or regional moviesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
fuzzyface thumbnail
@CB he said it was a sad ending, damn it πŸ’”

@aishu yes I like old movies but i love romantic comedies especially korean ones. I dun watch indian movies unless my beloved SRK, Madhavan, Rajnikanth and Kamal Hassan are in it. Otherwise the story itself has to be good enough I do like Salu Bhai's movies and do watch Preity, Kajol or Priyanka's movies as they are good actresses. Otherwise not really and I don't go to cinemas to watch. '

BTW since you ladies follow Ashish on twitter, you shld suggest that he try to snag the adult role of Chandragupta Maurya. I think he would make an awsome warrior king. πŸ˜†
Edited by fuzzyface - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hehe fuzzy i read ur comment on cgm show that ashish cud make great warrior king 

but i think he needs to explore other things before he gets stuck in  cgm story

i dont know if ashish said it was sad ending but he had said at one time they are telling a story

so mayb  chista point has a value that its pihu who is narrating story of a criminal and his love
remosalsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: fuzzyface

@CB he said it was a sad ending, damn it πŸ’”

@aishu yes I like old movies but i love romantic comedies especially korean ones. I dun watch indian movies unless my beloved SRK, Madhavan, Rajnikanth and Kamal Hassan are in it. Otherwise the story itself has to be good enough I do like Salu Bhai's movies and do watch Preity, Kajol or Priyanka's movies as they are good actresses. Otherwise not really and I don't go to cinemas to watch. '

BTW since you ladies follow Ashish on twitter, you shld suggest that he try to snag the adult role of Chandragupta Maurya. I think he would make an awsome warrior king. πŸ˜†

reminding of kamal & madhavan😳.i saw man madhan ambuπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
oh man its already 11 am i hv to go now

go to sleep ashu

i hv to cook and still daily chores r pending

c u later
remosalsa thumbnail
Bye cb...even i was to go now, looks like nandu left long back hehe πŸ€—
its 1.20 hereπŸ˜† didn't realise at all

bye fuzzy dear πŸ€—, talk to u tom...

cb.chat to u after show πŸ€—
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks Nandu for the wonderful update.
chatterbox thumbnail
just came back to tell something i recalled

there was one ajay devgan movie i dont recall the name of it now

where both the lead are in prison clothes and taken for phansi.  and whole story comes in flashback as to what crimes had been committed which gives them phansi as punishment

ofcourse gkd is not that but this point that pihu cud be narrator and telling story of avita  made me realise this that whole gkd story is of flashback and in past