India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

EEKS...awesome precap!! (Page 2)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
The precap is what i expected, he is fuming and he lets it out but what he is saying i am not surprised that it makes Gulaal ask him those two things, what is his problem over in what she did and didnt do and also it more to do then just her choosing D and why and the durgesh flashback, its coz he cant handle it and so on and seeing Gulaal and D like that

Neil is fab

Edited by Lennie - 19 May 2011 at 10:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATNeil-fansharneil92

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
HAHAHAH I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN GULAAL GOT SCARED THE SOUND SHE MADE LOOL. Sorry I guess it wasnt meant to be a funny scene but still ...

Ahh guys what are your predictions on whats going to happen next? I cant wait till the next episodes!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnveshaATsharneil92maybe-justIncense

sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Well if u ask me i felt kesar was also stunned when gulal asked him about his problem.His expression was like...let me say some sort of realisation
-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Thanks for the pre cap!!Embarrassed

LoL kesar sure lost his temper and we might get to c a good fight or more he might just blurt out his love for her!!WinkLOL

Looking forward for tomorrows epiEmbarrassed

love-water Goldie
love-water
love-water

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Lol last scen when gulaal jumps seeing kesar, it cracked me up. I couldn't stop laughing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reemg

reemg Senior Member
reemg
reemg

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love-water

Lol last scen when gulaal jumps seeing kesar, it cracked me up. I couldn't stop laughing.

LOL do you get me? It was soo UNEXPECTED of her to shout like that and JUMP i still can't stop laughing just imagining her face! Lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love-watermaybe-just

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I couldn't figure out whether it was jealousy or outrage at the fact that Gulaal chose Dushyant (Vasant's murderer) but perhaps now I feel its a bit of both since Gulaal asked him 2 separate questions...which were bloody good questions!

I think he's living and breathing just for the sake of Gulaal since his reaction was so vast, his bachpan ki obsession is now passion and much more! 

I'M TOTALLY LOVING NEIL/KESAR BTW Blushing
My new obsession ROFL
*looks away due to stalker-ish tendencies*
maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

@reemg & love-water: I actually thought she saw a snake or Durgesh ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index