Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

19th May : Sid-Metz : Frankenstein is thy name. - Page 4

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
pOCZ ..I sooo wanted the explanation to what the Vampire slayer said at that convo between Abhay & him..after he gives that wooden thing to ABhay to kill Sid,,Can you..?if you find time.😳.!!What I mean is I understood teh main gist ..but teh inner meaning what are they trying to tell us..Kind of...you know..πŸ€”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: mariakhan200

sure pia wakes him up... πŸ˜ƒwith...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ i can't wait for this

OH MY GOD..Nidz..I was so thinking on thoselines..Sleeping Handsome..should be teh title..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†AND woken up by KISss...haila..I will FREEZE if that happens..yaar..πŸ˜›
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

pOCZ ..I sooo wanted the explanation to what the Vampire slayer said at that convo between Abhay & him..after he gives that wooden thing to ABhay to kill Sid,,Can you..?if you find time.😳.!!What I mean is I understood teh main gist ..but teh inner meaning what are they trying to tell us..Kind of...you know..πŸ€”

oh me too wanted to know what he actually said after giving the funny weapon and after abhay left...
i couldnt understand so much what he was trying to say to himself and the audience...
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika1570

Awesome Post and very true... I have one doubt though... Hasni makes a circle around the girls for protection from Vampires in the previous episode. So it should work both ways. A Vampire inside the circle would not be able to go out and a Vampire standing outside the circle would not be able to step inside it. Since Maithili is a Vampire how would she be able to come out of the Circle and follow Misha and Panchi? Am I sounding foolish?

hahahaa even i was wondering the same...what was the protection circle for if it could not protect people from vampires
Edited by kisivaj - 12 years ago
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kisivaj

hahahaa even i was wondering the same...what was the protection circle for if it could not protect people from vampires

Not only that when Abhay meets the Vampire Slayer he already knows that Piya has escaped from Siddharth's clutches still he says to the Guy that Siddharth is having Pia because that way the Creatives could make Abhay reveal that Maithili is with Misha and Panchi and not Pia...What a convenience.
Edited by Anamika1570 - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika1570

Not only that when Abahy meets the Vampire Slayer he already knows that Piya has escaped from Siddharth's clutches still he says to the Guy that Siddharth is having Pia because that way the Creatives could make Abhay reveal that Maithili is with Misha and Panchi and not Pia...What a convenience.

For convenience CV also make the character/plot weak . They did with abhay/piya /sid/metz ...they have not left anyone to make the chararacter weak when ever they wish to 😑. CV should really work hard on this ..hope they dont do such mistake after leap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you for replying everyone. πŸ€—