Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

19th May : Sid-Metz : Frankenstein is thy name. (Page 4)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
 yaayyy you will be writing Siddy a farewell post. That's really nice. I have been wanting to say farewell in nice words to him but my words don't seem good enough for a witty person he is. Quite a challenging task for me. So, I am glad that an excellent writer, like you, who can actually put our thoughts in your nice words is going to do it. LOL

I want to see Siddy boy back too. And I am sure only the growing bitchiness of the evil Maithili can put some good sense in him. 

Haseena ke slaps toh superhit ho gayeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksTheBlackJaguar

mariakhan200 Groupbie
mariakhan200
mariakhan200

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

I Just love the interaction btw Sid n Raichands every time these titians clashes..creates an amazing  chemistry..!!
I will sure sort miss my Sidy Boy..!! 
OOh Boy , Ooh Boy the way he was on the branch n his answers were ready to attack ChaandEena..!!Specially Haseena .. Oouch that slap..Ouch But true he deserves that..??
They had certainly created a Monster..Rite..?? It's Like one an Evil creates another n the chain continues..!! Though ChaandEena didn't intent to create one..they needed a Son..who can be there to complete there family..!! They with them to help them in their survival..!! Sid always claimed Chaandeena  Loves Abhay more  n that inferiority changed him Evil, But today in his own word he proved that He is a Monster who is Devilsh Evil from within ..!! No one created a evil that night centuries ago..!!
Sid n Abhay has a difference btw..n thats only one thing Though they both r Dark Born..But Abhay is always in search of Light..n Sid take's the Dark part quite seriously..!!LOL Funny..Isn't it..?? But thats reality ..that was within Sid from beginning.. before he was Born Dark ,He actually loves Begin Dark..!!
 Metz treating Sid like a puppy Vampy..is not new but she''s actually making him taste his own Medicine..!! Wish there was a scene shot that proud to Sid that even he has created a Frankenstein..!! Like Metz sacrificing Sid life's survival n leaving him in danger.. I wish Sid returns some day..!!
Anyways..Metz is Open..She can walk in n out anytime of her entire survival journey..!!
Errm..The VS..n his clarification about Vampire powers was needed..!! I feel now Abhay wuld be going in deep Sleep till his Pia wakes him up..with a Kiss..Its like Sleeping Beauty role reversal..!!LOL

sure pia wakes him up... Big smilewith...WinkWink i can't wait for this

Edited by mariakhan200 - 19 May 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

yaayyy you will be writing Siddy a farewell post. That's really nice. I have been wanting to say farewell in nice words to him but my words don't seem good enough for a witty person he is. Quite a challenging task for me. So, I am glad that an excellent writer, like you, who can actually put our thoughts in your nice words is going to do it. LOL

I want to see Siddy boy back too. And I am sure only the growing bitchiness of the evil Maithili can put some good sense in him. 

Ritzie join our sid ko bacchao mission plz dearTongueTongue

abhina_roksTheBlackJaguar

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome Post and very true... I have one doubt though... Hasni makes a circle around the girls for protection from Vampires in the previous episode. So it should work both ways. A Vampire inside the circle would not be able to go out and a Vampire standing outside the circle would not be able to step inside it. Since Maithili is a Vampire how would she be able to come out of the Circle and follow Misha and Panchi? Am I sounding foolish?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 19 May 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roksTOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
awesome analysis like usual nitz :)

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by Ritzie

Ritzie join our sid ko bacchao mission plz dearTongueTongue

Archi, frankly, though I want to see Siddhant coming back for this role, I don't want him to miss such a great opportunity or work too hard to miss on life's fun. I am happy if he is moving on with a hope that he will be back. I don't know if you understand but that is how I think. Confused

TOTAL-ROMANTICTheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
pOCZ ..I sooo wanted the explanation to what the Vampire slayer said at that convo between Abhay & him..after he gives that wooden thing to ABhay to kill Sid,,Can you..?if you find time.Embarrassed.!!What I mean is I understood teh main gist ..but teh inner meaning what are they trying to tell us..Kind of...you know..Ermm

TheBlackJaguar

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariakhan200

Originally posted by NIDIZ

I Just love the interaction btw Sid n Raichands every time these titians clashes..creates an amazing  chemistry..!!
I will sure sort miss my Sidy Boy..!! 
OOh Boy , Ooh Boy the way he was on the branch n his answers were ready to attack ChaandEena..!!Specially Haseena .. Oouch that slap..Ouch But true he deserves that..??
They had certainly created a Monster..Rite..?? It's Like one an Evil creates another n the chain continues..!! Though ChaandEena didn't intent to create one..they needed a Son..who can be there to complete there family..!! They with them to help them in their survival..!! Sid always claimed Chaandeena  Loves Abhay more  n that inferiority changed him Evil, But today in his own word he proved that He is a Monster who is Devilsh Evil from within ..!! No one created a evil that night centuries ago..!!
Sid n Abhay has a difference btw..n thats only one thing Though they both r Dark Born..But Abhay is always in search of Light..n Sid take's the Dark part quite seriously..!!LOL Funny..Isn't it..?? But thats reality ..that was within Sid from beginning.. before he was Born Dark ,He actually loves Begin Dark..!!
 Metz treating Sid like a puppy Vampy..is not new but she''s actually making him taste his own Medicine..!! Wish there was a scene shot that proud to Sid that even he has created a Frankenstein..!! Like Metz sacrificing Sid life's survival n leaving him in danger.. I wish Sid returns some day..!!
Anyways..Metz is Open..She can walk in n out anytime of her entire survival journey..!!
Errm..The VS..n his clarification about Vampire powers was needed..!! I feel now Abhay wuld be going in deep Sleep till his Pia wakes him up..with a Kiss..Its like Sleeping Beauty role reversal..!!LOL

sure pia wakes him up... Big smilewith...WinkWink i can't wait for this
OH MY GOD..Nidz..I was so thinking on thoselines..Sleeping Handsome..should be teh title..!!EmbarrassedLOLAND woken up by KISss...haila..I will FREEZE if that happens..yaar..Tongue

RitzieTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index