Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

19th May : Sid-Metz : Frankenstein is thy name. (Page 3)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by vivluv

If sid becomes Klaus who will be ElijahLOL

Lol. I don't think Klaus and Elijah are gonna happen in PKYEK. Maybe Jacob Black and Volturi will happen. LOL
After Tyler lockwood I have crush on Elijah as wellLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Hey PocoHug

I am here writing after a long time/. Oh, I missed this episode and we ahave so many whacks from Haseena. But very weel summed up.

I will miss that sinister evil boy SID. Oh, he makes evil look so very nice. a sense of evil poetry in motion.

Lets see how this ends tomorrow before the big leap on Monday.

Thanks hun for the lovely write up.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

I want Sid back in a DAMON form. Not Klaus form!

Seconded. Smile

safeplacetoland

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

i loved sid and chand danceROFLit was so funnyROFL

aur haseena ke thappad wah ji wah
btw do u think sid will return later, i guess they will make him return, he has made  a strong impression on this show now,
waiting eagerlt 4 tom , the epic fight between the bros, i am very curious to know abhay reaction after sid's death
metz, i love her , fan of her nowLOLLOL , oh i am eagerly waiting 4 this unique triangle

TheBlackJaguar

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by -Untamed-

I want Sid back in a DAMON form. Not Klaus form!

Seconded. Smile

Exactly! Big smile I wish Ekta was able to bring out the Damon in Sid, if there ever was one! Ermm

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
sid is surely gonna come back. And Metz will also come back with more evilness. Ya poco u are right nether chandeena nor sid imagined that their creations will be more stronger than them. And I doubt if Maithili got the power she would rule alone and make sid her servant. I too think abhay willn't come to meet Maithili. And haseena was slap queen today.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFanTheBlackJaguar

White..Magic IF-Sizzlerz
White..Magic
White..Magic

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Siddarth and lapdog? I really need to roll my eyes. You better be jocking. He confessed that he is an animal. He is taking orders from maithily like a waiter becoz maithily is like trofy for him and he wants to win her coz he cant see abhay winning.
Even maithily is two step ahead from sid in evilness,she is just using sid to get power and i bet if maithily returns in future she will not even remember sid who was running behind her like a dog.

TheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I Just love the interaction btw Sid n Raichands every time these titians clashes..creates an amazing  chemistry..!!
I will sure sort miss my Sidy Boy..!! 
OOh Boy , Ooh Boy the way he was on the branch n his answers were ready to attack ChaandEena..!!Specially Haseena .. Oouch that slap..Ouch But true he deserves that..??
They had certainly created a Monster..Rite..?? It's Like one an Evil creates another n the chain continues..!! Though ChaandEena didn't intent to create one..they needed a Son..who can be there to complete there family..!! They with them to help them in their survival..!! Sid always claimed Chaandeena  Loves Abhay more  n that inferiority changed him Evil, But today in his own word he proved that He is a Monster who is Devilsh Evil from within ..!! No one created a evil that night centuries ago..!!
Sid n Abhay has a difference btw..n thats only one thing Though they both r Dark Born..But Abhay is always in search of Light..n Sid take's the Dark part quite seriously..!!LOL Funny..Isn't it..?? But thats reality ..that was within Sid from beginning.. before he was Born Dark ,He actually loves Begin Dark..!!
 Metz treating Sid like a puppy Vampy..is not new but she''s actually making him taste his own Medicine..!! Wish there was a scene shot that proud to Sid that even he has created a Frankenstein..!! Like Metz sacrificing Sid life's survival n leaving him in danger.. I wish Sid returns some day..!!
Anyways..Metz is Open..She can walk in n out anytime of her entire survival journey..!!
Errm..The VS..n his clarification about Vampire powers was needed..!! I feel now Abhay wuld be going in deep Sleep till his Pia wakes him up..with a Kiss..Its like Sleeping Beauty role reversal..!!LOL

Edited by NIDIZ - 19 May 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jmariakhan200abhina_roksTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index