Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update: 19th May 2011 (Page 4)

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by pjyo

welcome back grouchoji,hope cannes was funSmile
He didnt even have gratitude towards anandi for taking a bullet for him so gratitude just for money from a friend  is expecting too much..Ermm
yeah,anandi's education seems getting sidelined as always and if jagya turns up at jaithser  then it will be all about fights in haveli,CVs will again forget anandi's education Ouch..

Thanks pjyo...good to see youSmile...Cannes was brilliant...but my head feels like it might burst with the films that I have watched. Too much in too little time.

Anandi and her education...that is fast becoming a joke...and I actually thought many months ago that education would be one of the main focal points of this serial...shows how wrong one can be.Ouch
Ohh ,guess too much of a good thing isn't good either ...
 yeah,the joke is on us as we still keep on hoping that one day anandi will be 
successful ..Ermm.. I too watch this serial just for the education track and great acting by the ensemble cast  ...
gosh, i miss good ol' doordarshan days when storylines weren't twisted for TRPs and   girls actually suceeded in achieving their dreams like in 'udaan' where the heroin finally became an IPS officer after all the struggle.. Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvSuchi-khusi_*

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep153134

My doubt is , how does she get to know his Address .. He has told her that he is from Jaipur.. He lied to Gauri's uncle that he stays in Jaipur close to railway station. ... That will be his first lie that gauri will get to know...His Home town !!!
yeah ,when she wouldn't find his family  in jaipur she would try to meet lalsingh who's there and maybe through him she gets to know more...Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvSuchi-

Kinnykinshuk Newbie
Kinnykinshuk
Kinnykinshuk

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The story is taking turns

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvSuchi-

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by andv

Glad to see you back "groucho". All that I can hope is that both the girls dump this J. They both are too good for him. He needs someone who is just like him to show him his true face.

Although I am happy G will get to know the truth soon, this is also going to mean that A studies are going to take a backseat. This is not going to be good. I dont understand when it comes to A education the CV's are in the biggest hurry to introduce a twist in the story. Otherwise they have all the ideas of dragging the track by showing shocked faces "one at a time" and the same flash backs in different colors, not to forget the smashing background music.

It would have been better if all this happened after A finished studying.

@Khushi and jyothi: looks like your prediction (of A not finishing her studies) is coming true Cry
Maybe ,after lots of crying the CVs  will  make anandi a doctor, Wink just to prove me and khushi wrong..Day Dreaming...I would be sooo  happy to be proved wrong  this timeApprove
@bold blue...
same here!!Ouch
fish ko jal main pakad ne se pehel dana dalte hain trap karne ko!!
anandi's education track is a very strong weapon for trapping us!!
...cvs always use this type thing on us!!...they no...we all want to c a well educated anandi...so  they always keep our hope alive but never want to fulfill it!!OuchOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpjyoSuchi-

sdhg Goldie
sdhg
sdhg

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 update jagya is too selfish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Originally posted by andv

Glad to see you back "groucho". All that I can hope is that both the girls dump this J. They both are too good for him. He needs someone who is just like him to show him his true face.

Although I am happy G will get to know the truth soon, this is also going to mean that A studies are going to take a backseat. This is not going to be good. I dont understand when it comes to A education the CV's are in the biggest hurry to introduce a twist in the story. Otherwise they have all the ideas of dragging the track by showing shocked faces "one at a time" and the same flash backs in different colors, not to forget the smashing background music.

It would have been better if all this happened after A finished studying.

@Khushi and jyothi: looks like your prediction (of A not finishing her studies) is coming true Cry
Maybe ,after lots of crying the CVs  will  make anandi a doctor, Wink just to prove me and khushi wrong..Day Dreaming...I would be sooo  happy to be proved wrong  this timeApprove
@bold blue...
same here!!Ouch
fish ko jal main pakad ne se pehel dana dalte hain trap karne ko!!
anandi's education track is a very strong weapon for trapping us!!
...cvs always use this type thing on us!!...they no...we all want to c a well educated anandi...so  they always keep our hope alive but never want to fulfill it!!OuchOuch

Khoob dana dalthey rahen CVs iam not falling for it this time-Wink this fish would prefer going on a hunger strike instead.LOL.aur nahin buddhu banoongii main ..

Innka koi bharosa nahi hai do din padhaai karegi then exam ke din kucch twist laayenge -koi beemar yaa kisi kaa accident -and yeh exam dene hii naa jaayegii...Ermm
How i wish CVs prove us wrong this time-anandi gets out of haveli and has the determination to pursue her dreams,not just empty speeches ..Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictandvSuchi-khusi_*

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

sreereddy Goldie
sreereddy
sreereddy