Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge#128[19/5/Epi-148] (Page 8)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
good one naina  Thumbs Up

@imtiaz -  agree with you too.   they tried their best to fit in the scene,  and the logic behind all the scenes was good Clap.  My only problem is they  said  they  will give kmh1 memory but never said by using it in a scene like this by bits and pieces.

@aksh - you did write abt  other scnes as well in first take and gave credit to Karan and Kritka also. completely agree they have been carrying the show on their shoulders from day 1.  Big round of applause to them ClapClap.   hum log bahut attached ho gaye hai show se sach mein, that is why we cannot tolerate when someone treats it lightly.   but yeah I think they did the damage control with last scene itself.

@amna - agree with ur emos.  hum gussa kar sakte hai lekin un tak phanch nai paate to rone ke alawa kya kar sakte hai , true .

@all - superb takes , agree with you all .  and if we remove the fire scene and look at the epi , it is beautiful still and excellent acting by karan kritika , and others were good too.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHAarjuhi4evaAnjalii...xXxshibz

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Sanu ek pal chain na ave...sajna tere binaHeartDay Dreaming
Superloved this song...ever since Karan sang it i have loved it to bitsEmbarrassed...n wen it was played in yesterday's episode..tears rolled down my eyes...Cry Cry Cry

@Everyone...amazing takes..Hug..ditto to you all...kash they hadn't copied n pasted the fire scene..*sigh*..n gud re take shibz...KK2 gave full justice to the scene...wid their expressions n everything...n arjun's line...was deff the show stealer...StarStar 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KMH-NASHAkavyasamshibz

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

kavya i agree if we ignore the fire scene then the epi was good. but fire scene was the best scene in kmh 1 so we couldnt ignore it. the editing was a problem but this was the only way it could fit in with the current scene.

if a fresh fire scene was used it would have been alot better. and to show ullu's redemption they could have even sent rajveer in the fire to save arohi. but since there was no fire he just stood their saying he could do anything for his niece.which sounded stupid of him cos she is stuck in fire & he is only talking but not trying to save her.

since i am already sad about KMH ending I am trying to cherish the last episodes & ignore all the mistakes the DV's r making. cos theese days won't come back. so i am just trying to find logic to suit myself & not get upset.

@ great takes. very good bashing everyone. you all did a great job. 

Edited by KMH-NASHA - 20 May 2011 at 8:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hiii... Anyone here??
Whoz giving the updates??
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
such a waste of time .   Arjuhi scene was good  and  fabulousThumbs Up.  Karan superb acting,  such simple scene and everything was to be done thru eyes and he nailed it.  Kritika was fab too,  but since in yday epi she had done exhausting job she needed a lil brk today .   

but  ullus  got   so  much  screen space for what ,   so that rajveer can  ask  god to help the case  which he cld not so arohi can come home  and  only way is to prove arjun innocent.  annoying logic. Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxKMH-NASHA

arjuhi4eva IF-Rockerz
arjuhi4eva
arjuhi4eva

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Thanx kavya for the update... Seems lke only arjuhis part was worth watching..
KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
finally someone showed up.

annoying logic but none of them care for arjun.they have slightest feelings for arohi & got a wake up call from bua.so needed help from god now as he has already ruined the job.

i wonder who that call was from at the end. jail or hospital. something happened to arohi or ksa. i think from hospital maybe kSA is attacked again or out of coma. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@kavyasam agree I thought rajveer wud do something today itself

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Go to top