Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
done with my take on page 1 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42611278   ,   lamba  ho gaya. 

DItto  to all  your takes. 
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Updated my take on page1...

gn guys...πŸ€—
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Good posts everyone !!!

The fire scene was not required.  Anyway, they copied and pasted it in 2days episode.  Editing was not done properly. In season 1, it was perfect. So much time wasted for this scene.  They could have utilized this time and shown what was required.

Arohi accused Rajveer for the fire in the building. Now Rajveer will realise how it feels to be wrongly accused. His face fell and he looked shocked.

I cant understand Arvind and Sudhir's attitude when they got the news that Arjuhi were arrested.  I feel that there is some mystery here.  Nitin said that the real culprit is someone who has not been mentioned before.  
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
:| so I hear those two got caught? πŸ˜‘
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.BasketGupta

:| so I hear those two got caught?😑

yeah and they are placed in adjacent cells

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: katrina_petrova

yeah and they are placed in adjacent cells

😲😑🀬
kavyasam thumbnail
Yep they got  caught.  atleast the chase ended πŸ₯±. 

@pooja -  replied to your post in prev lounge 😈
zach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ very sad episode😭

Fire scene...what a disgrace !! 😑 poore ka poora season 1 se leke yaha chipka diya !!! damn...aisa to maine pehli baar dekha kissi serial me ! Is the director and creative team so bad that they could not come up with some variation ??? or is it just that KMH2 is coming closer to the climax so they dont really care any more...just feed anything to the audience...just fill up the time slot ????😑 I didnt really liked the way KMH1 ending was done and how the audience were left with craving for more and better !! feels like KMH2 might also get the same result πŸ˜’πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

Kritika did very well in the episode..hats off to her πŸ‘ and it was also good to see rajvir softening up a little bit...who knows he may start seeing the truth very soon !

I Hope Arjuhi gets reunited soon 😍
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Not bad as I thought it would be after reading Arjuhi's arrest on Facebook.

Positive points:

- Arjun tending to Arohi, taking care of her. He's so sweet
- Rajveer finally showing a human side for a change, it looks like reality is hitting him that Arohi and Arjun truly love each other and would do anything for each other
- Arjun not wanting to run, him saying life is not life without Arohi. Their scenes are so touching!
- Arohi confronting Rajveer, telling him he won and solved this case. The look on his face was not one of victory at all. I hope this is the turning point for Rajveer and he finds a way to help Arjuhi
- Amrit voicing her opinion about Arjuhi being arrested. It is about time she spoke up, Sudhir and Arvind are just evil

Now to the negative points:

- While I loved seeing the fire scene, couldn't the CVs have recreated the scene instead of just using back the same scene from season 1? Not much was changed except the beginning and ending
- The officer who I cheered for yesterday, today I just hated his character. He was a jerk!! First time Rajveer slapping someone was justified!
- Arjuhi's arrest and being in seperate cells, just hated seeing them so sad
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

thanks for opening the lounge vaishu. πŸ˜›

CVs  ???????????   really    S1 ka scene copy paste  😑   this is called  creativity?  Agreed  it  was THE most magical scene of the season 1,  and  it was fine if you wanted to create something similar  but  you made the leads wear punji sharma look so that  they can blend in with the copy pasted scene 😲πŸ₯± .  not done guys πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.   You could have made a fire scene , a different  one,  but  not like this. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.    If you had shown that scene as a  scene Arohi remembered from the book she read in the beginning  or  if they had ran into punji's and they retold that scene to them  ,  then  I would have given a standing ovation to you ,  but  you used that scene to  fit into a situation of season 2.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ   and covered it up saying  you are giving  audience a drink of season 1 again as a surprise,  that is pure LIE.  πŸ₯±

To the episode :

First   scene :  Karan and Kritika looked  amazing.   Arohi still looks good in that style, (THAT DOES NOT MEAN I WANT TO SEE MISS SHARMA CVs) .   but yeah she looked good,  jaise ari ne kaha tha kal old habits die hard ,  usko zara si chot lagi and she is not able to move,  aisa kuch dikhana ho CVs then show that  she had sprain or something.  loved  the way arjun said 'tumhe kuch bolta hoon to uska ulta hi karti ho tum'  😳  and it was cute how immediately he softened on seeing the blood.  He wants to clean the wound and dress it so that she is fit to take a run 😭 it must have pinched him to even say that, kitna bhagna pad raha hai na inko,  if only  the police are ready to listen to them once .   Then she says she is not thristy ,  sensing her fear he assures her no one can separate them and gives her a heartwarming smile , this scene was so touching 😭😳❀️.  Karan and Kritika  superb here πŸ‘.  they lived the dialouges πŸ‘πŸΌ. 

Police :  This rathore is worse than rajveer .  How did he become a cop?  Who sets fire to a building just like ,  if it is a abondoned bldg also  how does it give him rights to set it on fire?  does he even know that  they can die of inhaling the gases inside?  Idiot Moron kahi ka  nalayak😑.  Aur upar  se  jaise  koi  oscar jeeta ho vaisa smile de raha tha 🀒😑.  And his junior officers  arent they  answerable to the department?   so this  moron says aag lagao and woh jaake aag lagayega? 😲😑  CVs  😑😑😑  grrr.  upar se this   rathore guy says iske baad pure dept ko meri ahmiat samajh mein aa jayegi and laughs  πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²   why are we tortured with such dialouges.   πŸ˜­   kameenay   tera  khoon pee jaungi , bewakoof kahi ka . has raha hai , abhi haso kal jab suspension order milegi hath  mein tabhi aise hi hasoge kyunki  pagal ho chuke hoge tab , idiot 😑. 

and then 😭  season 1 ka  most  passionate and most magical scene ko season 2 mein use kiya 😭.   As much as I was shocked that the same scene was used I am also shocked at the way it was executed πŸ₯±.   One glance from the glass door and the scene is cut to rajveer 😲 CVs 😑 and all the crying and hands trying to touch thru the glass is deleted and directly punch maar diya.😭.   Utna s1 ka scene dikhana tha to  'Tere Sason se hi'   bg score ke sath dikha sakte the na 😑.   And kitna conviniently  usi color ka jacket mil gaya arjun ko, CVs 😑.   The police faces overlapping arjuhi's scene  was unbearable.   only sensible thing rajveer did is called fire brigade ,  and the moron idiot  rathore goes on still 😲  use agar  ek hi vardi  nahi pehenni thi to police kyun bharti hua bewakoof  😑 (the actor was good  both in acting and dialouge delivery) .   phir se fire scene ka ek aur small segment humare liye.  Arjun doesnot want to leave without her 'meri zindagi tum ho arohi ' ❀️  Kitna magical line hai  even after watching it like umpteen times it touches the heart the same way,  those expressions and that emotion❀️ .     But reality is it is being used in season 2 for the sake of it, to fit in to a scene that is more hurting 😭.  ( One thing to notice they still look the same 2009 ki scene ko kitna confidently they used in 2011.  Karan and Kritika deserve an applause for still looking the same as 2 years ago πŸ‘) .    

Bewakoof still bakofying, now he is  one confused being  abhi abhi bola ki ek hi vardi ko kaun  dhoke  pehen sakta hai roz and ab bol raha hai mujhe tarakki chahiye jo yeh action mujhe degi 😲 screwdheela 😑  even the arrogant rajveer is unable to talk to this fellow.  Now I want to know where this rajveer took  training for IPS.   Isnt it his first duty to go and try to save the victims?  bahar khada  hoke batakhani  kar raha hai ,   (I know  season 1 ke scene mein woh dalna mushkil hai ,lekin bole ne kya harz hai πŸ˜†) .  Oh lord  bak bak of bewakoofs  continue and it is established that  arohi is his bhatiji and still to do his duty he want to arrest them, and to be a true  citizen  he once again shouts 'main inhe aise marne nai doonga,  bulav  fire brigade ko '  😲πŸ₯±.  Yeh line kisne likha ?😑

Window se kudne tak hi  S1 ka  sahara liya,  baki  phir S2 mein aagaye 😳.    I must say they tried to fit in these two into that scene well  😲, sab kuch kiya lekin woh purana sandals dalvana bhul gaye πŸ€ͺ *pulls hair*.    Now why did rajveer not see them jump off the window, isnt he supposed to be looking all over the bldng.   araam se khade hoke kya chai pee raha tha? πŸ˜•.     Just  Like how rajveer  goes on talking without listening to others Arohi starts this time,  accusing chachu of that fire,  accha bhashan diay use πŸ‘πŸ‘  Now why didnt any of those remaining morons speak up?  They  know who did it to muh kholke  bata nai sakte tha?  But  I am glad both arjun and arohi think that Rajveer did it.  he deserves that from them.    How does arohi know there was no one else in the bldng 😳.  what if there is someone inside?  why nobody is bothered about it?  *pulls  remaining hair*.   

Mendak  Bakofying again this time talks rudely to arohi in front of rajveer even after knowing she is her bhatiju 'Tera , tum' , aisi bhasha use karte ho 😑.   Arjun witnessing all this .   Well he is one of a kind guy,   how can he just walk away from there that too when his arohi is in distress,. but the expression singhania had is not able to match with the emotions punji had in that fire scene , how the hell did CVs think that will gel here for this arjuhi. πŸ˜‘😑 Grrr.   HUMMER  REVED UP IN FULL SPEED  AND SMASHING THEM.  and all this while rajveer is not able  to utter a word πŸ‘.    

Arjun  comes out  in the open,  now it is back the singhania  feel and the singhania expression , the one he had in the first scene today ,  πŸ‘.  Kriitka and Karan again brilliant  here πŸ‘πŸΌ.   The bg  score was good, flash backs apt.  but where is our   KMH2 title  track 😭.   When she  freaks out and asks him to leave  he does  what he did in the fire scene,  arohi is his life he will not walk away from her  'meri zindagi tum ho arohi ,  apne zindagi ko sath leke jaunga '   and  chiming with that comes another  amazing  line ' Tumhare sath  saza bhi Zindagi hai aur  tumhare bina zindagi bhi zindagi nahi, kaise chod ke jaa sakta hoon tumhe'  ,  Only and only for this emotion the scenes match πŸ‘πŸ‘.   

The guilt and realisation and  shame on rajveer's face was evident  finally πŸ˜•πŸ‘, nitin good here πŸ‘πŸΌ.   the moron officer arrested and is still rude,  use  arjun se ek punch diladena please end mein , meri special request hai yeh CVs.   Kritika good in next scene πŸ‘ when getting arrested and questioning rajveer with her eyes and also telling him that he won , rajveer unable to look into her eyes πŸ‘πŸΌ.   The whole scene from the time they jumped off the window  was good .   All the actors  well done  here  including the  rude inspector. πŸ‘. 

ullus 😳  S K I P> >>> . 

Arjun Arohi in diff. cells  but  very close ,  dono ko ek hi bldg mein kaid kiya?  But they were looking like one soul  two bodies ❀️.    Arohi in the beginning thot of theirs as a fairy tale with a beautiful ending,   Arjun now has a similar thot  he thinks theirs as a beautiful story now and worries about its end.  πŸ€—  dont worry dude  sacche  pyaar ki  achhi anth hoti hai ,  you will emerge victorious and will lead a happy life. 

ditto!! u covered it all. n sixers all the way!! πŸ€—
i was too disturbed when i wrote my take n it was the only way to vent. especially since every link i found to dload the epi was of some random show, which pissed me off further!! πŸ˜† so i covered all the anger of the fire scene being used. n kudos to u for keeping sight of the actual episode!!πŸ‘

@all - ditto!! DVs still have had it easy.. they have the option of avoiding the bashing.. wish i were in mumbai!! am in fulto killer mood today.. reading the takes were supposed to console me, but ulta the na-insafi of it enraged me further.. 

@jai..ab jaake ice cream khana padegea πŸ˜†

@amna.. the emoticons did crack me up.. thank u!!πŸ€—

@shibz.. perfect song.. its our fault, we expected n got disappointed. 

Today the DVs have disgraced themselves. they set a standard for themselves and failed it themselves completely. Itne din unki jo tareef kar rahe the, woh ab sar pe chadke bol raha hai! Its their own product na.. so they r making their lives easy n our lives harder!! totally our fault that we r so frking attached to the show n r actively taking interest in it. jitni concern hume hai, usme aadhi bhi unhe hoti toh the show wudnt be going off air!! me also gonna just sit back, hold on to my heart n watch the rest of the epi's wid the tears that have started now!! πŸ˜­ *hugs* to all of you.. we'll stick this out together!! ML Rocks!! Dunno what i wud have done if i didn't have u guyz!!!
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago