Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwenish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Deeps... anshu... parisa... jyo...πŸ€—

Deeps... Maan kai piyar aur Geet kai dermian Duppata... and Geet kai piyar aur Maan kai dermian Chanda Mama.....🀣🀣
Arwenish thumbnail
anshu... me not familiar with much of internal politics or families... me just know about international relations... unfortunately these big politicians in subcontinent operates on scam fraud and corruption...
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kadydeep

Don't U cook while wearing make up and heavy jewelery πŸ˜² 

πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I put my dupatta in the side seat while driving. And the first thing that gets thrown while I am entering home is the dupatta as far as i can throw it.  I put only a kajal which runs away as soon as the 43 degrees heat hits it. And all the jewellery is safe in the locker so much so that my mom tells me that she feels embarrassed to even acknoweldge me in a family wedding if i don't take the trouble to visit the locker first. 

My neighbourhood elderly lady, my friends' MIL, keeps looking pointedly at my hands and once a week tells me how a married lady should not be without atleast a single bangle. So after so many years i have started wearing one bangle in my one hand, imagine i did not wear it for my mom or my MIl but for my friend's MIL.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Arwenish

anshu... me not familiar with much of internal politics or families... me just know about international relations... unfortunately these big politicians in subcontinent operates on scam fraud and corruption...

BINGO
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ An, Anshu, Arwenish, Deeps, Jyo, Lily, Pallu, Parisa, Usha: Hello

Good evening to those in the Orient.
Good morning / day to those in the Occident.πŸ€—
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I think once Maaneet goes back to Delhi...MSK should do his hoo-haa session one night and Geet should b present there to check him out...in short a sequel of kehna hee kya😈...Then Geet should ask MSK to give him some hoo-haa lessons as well☺️...So nanga MSK teaching Geet hoo-haa😳(She should b in her night suit minus dupatta)

I will take this as con-part 2πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Even RBO heroine gets to wear those though she is supposed to be uneducated n from a village...aur humaari Geet 

Our GHSP is different. The Geet of our GHSP does not live off the earnings of her husband.  So, she has a limited wardrobe.    

Now, don't get started on the earnings of her husband.  I have noticed that some of you -- including you, Jyo -- have started referring to the Billionaire as the Millionaire.

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

medha  πŸ€—

tons and tons of hugs to you for that scene which you wrote in shradha's thread. 

i want the tagline sapne bhi sach hote hain to come true.😍

hi Jyoti  πŸ€—

hi nish, anshu  and everyone else
Arwenish thumbnail
Medha... Usha... Hello...πŸ€—

anshu... thats sad but true...

Jyo... dream on... Kehna hai kya was shown by old creatives in GHSP season 1... now creatives are new and this GHSP season 2... so no  loop closure of kehna hai kya...🀣🀣
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
*Bubba swaggers in*

Hello Devils,howz it going this fine Friday? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Usha,Billionaire,Nish,Shreya,Deeps,Anshu,Daaku and all the stealth mode operatorsπŸ˜›