#Devil's Den# DEV-das ki unwanted tragedy - Page 44

Posted: 12 years ago
Swan: Cool ... you too.  😊 I have only one example KHM 1 that went down the drain quite quick πŸ˜†

Lily: Is it So? ... Ekta is the queen of butchering her shows ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

me me me, it seems interesting ...all of them seem interesting till they tell us what they have already decided. God save us when they try to drag it into kitchen politics with eye shadowed females

Don't U cook while wearing make up and heavy jewelery πŸ˜² 
Enjoy Lily Sparkle: *Hugs*  😊
@An...how's Kismat going on? I catch it off & on...haven't watched it this week.

@Usha...bye...c ya later...πŸ€—
Edited by swan20 - 12 years ago
Swan: Four more episodes left of the show. It could have been much better and me think, the show lacked substance like all Yaj Raj products. But, still a cool show ... hopefully, it ends on a high.
@ Shreya: Geet might be just to watch after her bro after seeing him getting injured in the fight. From the looks of it ,Lucky seems to be getting a gruelling session indeedπŸ˜†
@ all :The new Ekta show indeed doesn't seem to be her run-of-mill shows and thanks for the warm welcome.
Bye !! will catch up later.
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
@ An- just saw ur post b4  leaving. Can't help saying that I liked Yash Raj TV shows especially Khottey Sikkey.
Did u watch it?
C ya later
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
@An...its ending...😲...so have their children gotten married to each other? The actors are good thats what made it pleasurable to watch.
Lily: I saw some episodes of that show. The problem with me is I am glued to my chair and do not remember the timing of most of the shows.

Swan: Nope, not yet married. The son has met a girl ... they have yet to disclose that she is Kabir's daughter. Viraf's old age acting is just stupendous ... 😊

New spoiler pics r interesting...MSK-Geet romancing without any interference of the dupatta...hmmm😈