Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
are they ever going to go beyond this...😳

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: swan20

are they ever going to go beyond this...😳

Chances are dim Swan!!!!😑😑  But if only Geet stops pushing and hitting her hubby when he comes close...i will be satisfied with that too...πŸ€”  just a little coyness will do for me...atleast kuch to lagega.. Edited by Anshu_A - 12 years ago
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
For a change, no bronzer on body this time! πŸ˜†  I just saw sbb segment where GC is saying his body is dedicated to fansπŸ˜† And I'm hearing the term 'action' classes for the first time through GC.  Never knew there was a class by that term. πŸ˜†

Hello devils πŸ€— πŸ€— 
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hello Shreya...

Well GC needs to keep his BODY fit na so has to do all sorts of unknown stuff to keep his fans happy...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anshu...exactly...i don't know whose brilliant idea it is to show romance as Geet hitting & slapping MSK at every given opportunity...

@Shreya...hey...πŸ˜ƒ.. Bronzer tha but toned down as compared to the sunburnt lobster look of last time...πŸ˜†
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hi everyone, deeps, shreya, anshu,  anuja, parisa

just posted this in shradha's thread for deeps in reply to her song 'rulake gaya sapna mera' πŸ˜›

Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye  (of getting Dev some punishment)
Hum wafa karke bhi tanha reh gaye (of seeing geet and its repeats religiously)
Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye

Zindagi ek pyaas bankar reh gayi (is Dev ke chakkar mein Maan aur geet bhi peeche reh gaye) 
Pyar ke kisse adhoore reh gaye (maan aur geet ke)
Hum wafa karke bhi tanha reh gaye ( sigh...all those days of missing other things to catch geet)

Shayad unka aakhri ho yeh sitam ( everyday I wish this is the last day dev will be good)
Har sitam yeh sochkar hum seh gaye (put up with all of dev sainthood with a lot of hope)
Hum wafa karke bhi tanha reh gaye

Khudko bhi humne mita daala magar (I have now forgotten why I loved this so much)
Faasle jo darmiyaan the reh gaye (Reasons to continue seeing it😭  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­  πŸ˜­
Hum wafa karke bhi tanha reh gaye

@ anuja

isn't DD/geet looking like a russian doll especially her cheeks, too much make up. just saw yesterday's episode. πŸ˜†
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anshu-πŸ€— Ya very rarely are his fans happy πŸ˜†  Quite humble of him, I must say. πŸ˜› 

Swan- Hey!πŸ€—Oh was it? He looked quite fit like those old hoo-haa days. 😳 But why is this kushti with Lucky taking place? πŸ˜• Are they going to drag this track like forever. πŸ˜³ And agree regarding Maneet's repetitive romance. πŸ₯±

Usha- πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

You know guys, I cracked up yesterday when Maan says to Geet, "Maine Dev ko itna kamzor kabhi nahi dekha hai.." 

🀣 
Edited by shreya- - 12 years ago

shreya, I think it is a promo shoot. It was all dark and only the two of them were highlighted. there was no background. So it must be a promo. 

hey an  πŸ€—  πŸ€—