#Devil's Den# DEV-das ki unwanted tragedy - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
@Kavita:If u answer the question set then there r chances u might get at least a decent Maaneet SR or at least a good Maaneet rain sequenceπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

@Sanjana:Let 4Lions take that headache..why should weπŸ˜†
Hey Anuja...Yesterday...I came in the afternoon to post on Jhan and Shrads thread...Was out with cousins after that...Had a family function in the evening today ...so uske liye shopping karne gayi thi...And just came back at 11-30 today and logged in to watch the epi...😊

Ashu...my soulie...*Runs in slow motion towards soulie and hugs her*πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...How are you??? How are your exams coming along??? I am sure you'll be doing well...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Deepss heree u go

OMG...Thank You , Thank You...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@Jyotsss Sowwiee I won't answer that questionnaire I have solved tons of them in the whole last week and I am already exhausted..me need a break from QuestionsπŸ˜†
And what 50-50 CON u talking abt kya Hua Kab Hua Mujhe Nahin pata..They went to a Tabela and they were cold so like good bachas they cuddled themselves and went to sleep. And If geet slept on her pony it would hurt her head so he took it out DHADAM DHADAM DHADAM aur phir dusri Subah...
Originally posted by swan20

@Jyo...when is KMH ending?
28th May☺️
@Ash:I lovee u for saying that🀣🀣...that was my exact reaction after the episode...ki hua kya ..kab hua..kaise huaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by panchjun5

Hey Anuja...Yesterday...I came in the afternoon to post on Jhan and Shrads thread...Was out with cousins after that...Had a family function in the evening today ...so uske liye shopping karne gayi thi...And just came back at 11-30 today and logged in to watch the epi...😊

Ashu...my soulie...*Runs in slow motion towards soulie and hugs her*πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...How are you??? How are your exams coming along??? I am sure you'll be doing well...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Soulieee *Runsss in Slow MOtion tooo* *Rock Maahi In BG*πŸ€—
Day has been horrible souliee..Chaddo with that..Trying to Gorget wat happenedπŸ˜†Exams were jhakaas except for the one today🀒U bataaooo wAAH did ya guys do?
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Kavita:If u answer the question set then there r chances u might get at least a decent Maaneet SR or at least a good Maaneet rain sequenceπŸ˜†πŸ˜›

@Sanjana:Let 4Lions take that headache..why should weπŸ˜†

Jyo, I'm saving this as proof...And If I don't get this then...Kuch Nahi...I'll be Chup Bilkul Chup...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ashu...Lovely Siggies...In Bhayiyon ka pyaar dekhkar ...😭😭😭😭😭...Khushi ke aansoon...
Originally posted by jyoti06

28th May☺️

why are you blushing...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

so Ekta is going to have only 2 shows running...once she ruled over television aur ab dekho...
@ Jo

so KMH ending on 28th May Ekta starting another show on 29th May on sony

gd this lady really vey talented always ready w/d atleast one serial