latest news of sangini - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Good that he will get his memory soon.
Great News Rudra Will Get His Memrory Back.
Well, you didn't mention the worst news...SBS stated yesterday that the show's going off air soon to be replaced with new one whose promos are being aired,,the one with 5 bahus.
Originally posted by pippa

Well, you didn't mention the worst news...SBS stated yesterday that the show's going off air soon to be replaced with new one whose promos are being aired,,the one with 5 bahus.

Articles are already out relating to that.
But the article doesn't say that Pihu will stay negative - just that she is shown to be turning negative.

I think she's faking it.  She may be doing this to get Gauri to tell Rudr the truth.  I mean, she tried telling Gauri before, but she kept on insisting to go along with the act.

Now, maybe, Pihu sees this as the only way to get Gauri to bring the truth out in the open.  She's using the fact that everyone is against her, and she, too, acts like she's playing for real now, and in turn pushing Gauri to a point where she has no choice but to tell Rudr the truth ...

Also, are they ending Sangini?
Originally posted by lilmzsunshine

But the article doesn't say that Pihu will stay negative - just that she is shown to be turning negative.

I think she's faking it.  She may be doing this to get Gauri to tell Rudr the truth.  I mean, she tried telling Gauri before, but she kept on insisting to go along with the act.

Now, maybe, Pihu sees this as the only way to get Gauri to bring the truth out in the open.  She's using the fact that everyone is against her, and she, too, acts like she's playing for real now, and in turn pushing Gauri to a point where she has no choice but to tell Rudr the truth ...

Also, are they ending Sangini?
yes u are correct. yesterday she came to the temple and she want to talk something alone but gowri came and blablabla happened. from that scene i thought that  pihu was insisting to tell rudra the truth. i dont want pihu  would be negative.😭 
Originally posted by adipihu

yes u are correct. yesterday she came to the temple and she want to talk something alone but gowri came and blablabla happened. from that scene i thought that  pihu was insisting to tell rudra the truth. i dont want pihu  would be negative.😭 

Don't worry.  I have a feeling that if they're ending the show, Additi will end up as a positive character.  No sense in making her negative again.

And this hidden agenda of hers, to actually help Gauri, will seem logical ... lets see.
thanks for sharing...im glad rudra gets his memory back
sorry pihu negative but the girl have to make a living so bear with her