Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)12thRK (Page 15)

ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashaj

Originally posted by ronojoy_ria

Originally posted by ashaj

hi ria i am here
hi asha
how  was ur day ria lil busy
olive i want to ask u one que may iEmbarrassed

Edited by ronojoy_ria - 20 May 2011 at 5:33am

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
 @neha

bhi bhi Telly to Bolly articles!! Arre pata hai hamein...after his successful TV venture he is all set to set the big screen on fire!! They dont have anything better to write?

And Prachi is shooting 'Joker' which is set to release on December 2011? Interesting!! Silly

in that case Day Dreaming ... its raining Rajeev this year  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

June--shaitaan EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
July-- sks EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
August -- soundtrack Blushing
a break to compose  ourselves LOL ...

Dec-- Joker TongueTongueTongue

if all goes well we might have WYMM in b/w LOLLOL...& not to 4get Oct WinkWink  Party

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha_Luvs_JeRan

hi koi kya yeh main akele huCry
main hun naBig smile
hi me ria sems u r a srk fan me too is a great fan of himWink
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_ Goldie
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_
_NehaLvsK.Wahi_

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oliveya

neha   do know about his  upcoming  movie ?Shocked

His  many   movie  will  coming soon  in sliver screen

Rajeev latest movie shatina will released i  10th june   and after  soundtrack will released  12 aug 2011 ,and after  will u marry me and after  main joker hope full
and his    rocking show SKS will  telecast in  star one  july 2011

but i do not know about peter  gaya kaam se Ouch

neha did u see his latest  phoot shoot pic
oh thats very gud...cant wait Embarrassed
& i have'nt seen that promo or the pic yetOuch
can u plzzz upload that pic hereEmbarrassed
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
ahem ahem Cool
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:www.indianexpress.com/news/Rajeev-in-theaters--now-/792592/

Rajeev'in theaters, now!

As the actor gears up for his upcoming release Shaitan, Rajeev Khandelwal EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  is happy that one of his many films that he shot for is at last LOLLOLLOL  being unveiledBig smileBig smile . Here he talks about the film, four of his upcoming projects  Dancing and season 2 of his TV show, Sacch Ka Saamna. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

It was in 2008 that we saw Rajeev Khandelwal in Aamir, Day Dreaming since then we have been hearing stories of him being part of various projectsTongueTongue . But it is only after three years that his film is set to release. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed The actor feels relieved as he gets ready to make his appearance in cinema theaters on June 10 with a psychological thriller Shaitaan.TongueTongue 

"It is a very fast paced film. It speaks about the demons that reside inside and around us and how we deal with them. The film portrays a lot of complications but in the end everything gets sorted. Even my life in this film is very complicated. I play the role of a suspended cop in this film.Big smileBig smile " he explains Day Dreaming

[hoping 4 a happy ending in the film TongueTongueTongue... hope Arvind mathur doesn't die in end like sujal CryCry, capt rajveer CryCry...& Aamir CryCryCry ]

Apart from being a thriller, the film also has a love angle to it TongueTongueTongue . Kalki Koechlin will be see playing the female lead in this film. Rajeev was impressed by Kalki's hard working ability and her professionalism but more than that it was her pressure, stress handling skills that he got bowled over by.

It was the director of the film Bejoy Nambiar who chased Rajeev to be part of the film LOL ...

He narrates, "Bejoy came to me with this script. I liked it a lot but I stayed back as there was no producer in this projectTongueTongue . Later after one and a half year I got a call from Anurag Kashyap, he was going to produce this film and then there was no looking back.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  I knew Anurag as he also produced my previous project Aamir. Blushing But it was only for Bejoy's passion and enthusiasm that I took up this project. He narrates the story in a brilliant way." Big smileBig smile

Bejoy Apart from winning the reality show Gateway, which was a movie making show by Ashok Amritraj the director also has an on field experience where he previously assisted Mani Ratnam for Guru.

His other film Peter Gaya Kaam Se has been talked about since a long time but has no signs of release, he clears, "I have no clue about Peter Gaya Kaam Se. The shooting has been complete two years ago, it's a long wait, I don't know what UTV is doing! I am not in touch with that team and I don't know anything about the film's release."(poor boy as confused as us LOLLOLLOL)

The actor's other awaited films include Soundtrack,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  where he plays the role of a Disc Jockey.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  The film is ready and will be released on August 12. Party

Post Soundtrack, the actor will be seen in Will You Marry Me,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  which he thinks is a typical commercial film as it has song and dance routines in it. LOLLOLLOL

Then there is a film titled Fever,TongueTongue which is a psychological drama where he essays the role of a writer. Day Dreaming There are talks that in this film, Barbara Mori will be seen as his co-star but Rajeev in unaware if the deal is sealed or if these are just talks! LOL( hiding from us huh LOLLOLLOL)

Though a long wait, the actor confesses that he is very happy the way his career is shaping in Bollywood and has no plans to go back to TV. Big smileBig smileBig smile He says, "I don't want to be repetitive.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  I have tried my hands on TV soap operasDay Dreaming . I did it for three to four years,TongueTongue  it is gone and doneStarStar . It is not that I look down upon TV, but just that I don't want to repeat myselfClapClap . Hence when the offer of a reality show like Sach Ka Saamna came to me, I took it up.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed"

The actor is all set for the second innings of his show Sach Ka Saamna.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  He thinks that the first season was too short as it had very few episodes.LOLLOLLOL  Talking about the format of new season, he says, "The format of the show, the DNA remains the same. But the show might get some cosmetics changes in terms of its looks!" ROFL (change in looks only for the show or for the host too Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ronojoy_riaAmor.

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged

ria mere jaan  sorry for late reply
i was busy in other side Wink ...

ria     do u loved   traveling ?  do u like sports or  adventures ?LOLTongue

ronojoy_ria IF-Sizzlerz
ronojoy_ria
ronojoy_ria

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

yes i love travelling n sports i love cricket only
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

yes i love travelling n sports i love cricket only
ria i loved   adventures  ,and traveling   but i do not like sports AngryOuch LOLLOL but i loved cricket

ria  u loved most which one ?
song or dance ?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index