Winner by highest mode
Winner by lowest standard deviation
Winner by percentages
Winner by Russian Roulette
Winner by audience vote
Winner by judges vote
Winner by peer vote
Winner by the new Duckworth & Lewis formula for Reality Television

Jai has a point, the winner changes based on series format. Perhaps next time Zee will lay out the format right away. But then how will they enjoy their build your own story book.

LOL You're posts are always so clever and awesome!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagement

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
last week when they said its a tie between both teams .. it meant tht DID 2 won ...in another way wht theyre saying ... DID 1 loses cuz of Jais drama ... they just said it in subtle way Wacko just so in the finale they can compete .. if DID 1 had won finale was useless

note ,, im not sayin tht DID 2 shouldnt have won ... but wht an awesome way to hide the script ClapThumbs Down

pavitrian

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
the one thing i didnt understand abt this season was is it best of x number of weeks or aivein hi dance for a random number of weeks and have a finale

whatever. like i care.

i like sarina's idea. have umpteen categories so every team claims victory

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagementtulipbaby53

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

the one thing i didnt understand abt this season was is it best of x number of weeks or aivein hi dance for a random number of weeks and have a finale

whatever. like i care.

i like sarina's idea. have umpteen categories so every team claims victory

That what I am confused aboutConfused what was the point of the team winning each week if the finale was going to decide the winner. I have never said in any of my post that DID 2 didn't derserve to win but point has been that if zee hadn't changed the format at the very last moment DID 1 would have wonBig smile. Sarina's idea is clever so this way all the fans and contestants are happyBig smile

pavitrian

MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Tannistha

adha ganta pehle check karke gayi main, already 3 pages LOL

Jai is right about the scores ,Mr,Management  said that two weeks back here in another thread,but he should have said that two weeks back, when it happened, now it looks like he is crying over spilt milk

Tongue But what's his point? D sir was the highest rated contestant in DID 2 way more times then Shakti was...Shakti won the finale, so that means she won DID 2...Confused Why does Jai have an issue with that format all of a sudden? Confused If DID 1 are real winners, then why didn't they perform like real winners in the finale? Confused forgetting dance steps is hardly the marks of real winners...Confused

If the format of DID 2 was that whoever is the highest voted contestatant the most times then I agree that Dharmesh would have won but that wasn't the format of the showShocked The format was that which ever contestants survived the eliminations and made to the finale and then whoever got the most votes on the finale wins. Therefore, Shakti won, same reasoning for salmans victory. But when DKS started the it was said on the show that whichever team wins the most weeks that team wins the competition, obviously Josh won 3 weeks compared to Jalwa wining only 2Big smile You can come up with as many flawed arguments you can but fact will remain that Josh won according to the original format, and I will agree that Jalwa won according to the last minute format change. I don't understand why can we both just be happy with that fact?Confused

kaaj_2

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by Tannistha

adha ganta pehle check karke gayi main, already 3 pages LOL

Jai is right about the scores ,Mr,Management  said that two weeks back here in another thread,but he should have said that two weeks back, when it happened, now it looks like he is crying over spilt milk

Tongue But what's his point? D sir was the highest rated contestant in DID 2 way more times then Shakti was...Shakti won the finale, so that means she won DID 2...Confused Why does Jai have an issue with that format all of a sudden? Confused If DID 1 are real winners, then why didn't they perform like real winners in the finale? Confused forgetting dance steps is hardly the marks of real winners...Confused

If the format of DID 2 was that whoever is the highest voted contestatant the most times then I agree that Dharmesh would have won but that wasn't the format of the showShocked The format was that which ever contestants survived the eliminations and made to the finale and then whoever got the most votes on the finale wins. Therefore, Shakti won, same reasoning for salmans victory. But when DKS started the it was said on the show that whichever team wins the most weeks that team wins the competition, obviously Josh won 3 weeks compared to Jalwa wining only 2Big smile You can come up with as many flawed arguments you can but fact will remain that Josh won according to the original format, and I will agree that Jalwa won according to the last minute format change. I don't understand why can we both just be happy with that fact?Confused

Confused Why would the format be 6 weeks if it was going  to be about whichever team wins most amount of weeks? What's the point of having even number of weeks? Confused Wouldn't common sense dictate that the finale would be the deciding moment like it is in all contests? But hey it's nothing new, after every contest some losing contestants and their fans always have to cry sour grapes and come up with all sorts of excuses to take credit away from the winners...Confused Salman, Shakti, Jeetu, Amit/Falon, and now DID 2 team Jalwa have all won fair and square and no amount of belitteling by those who don't like it will change those results...Tongue

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Mr.Management...let me know where you read the format will be Best Of Six...Big smile and don't tell me jai's note says so Tongue
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Mr.Management...let me know where you read the format will be Best Of Six...Big smile and don't tell me jai's note says so Tongue

It was announced on special television sets that only some people got apparently...Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index