Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜›Because Shakti beat him...what's so hard to accept? D sir was really good in DID 2, but the audience thought Shakti was a bit better and she won...πŸ˜›See that's not hard to admit...πŸ˜› Now you try it...πŸ˜› 

okk thatz mean shaktii is better than D sir...but i dnt think she is better than D sir like for me jai is best DID1 rocks...πŸ˜‰
Still i will say jai is best ...or best best hi rahega...😳
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

okk thatz mean shaktii is better than D sir...but i dnt think she is better than D sir like for me jai is best DID1 rocks...πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜› DID 2 beat DID 1 in ratings, and also head to head in dance competition...πŸ˜› so DID 2 rocks...πŸ˜ƒ
as i said mano ya na manu DID1 Rocks...πŸ˜‰
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

as i said mano ya na manu DID1 Rocks...πŸ˜‰

you seem irffan khan fan dear πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by: Mihirism

you seem irffan khan fan dear πŸ˜† 

hahah nop but he is good actor...πŸ˜†..btw i love D sir also but kia karon jai is my fav na...πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 12 years ago
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DID 1 always showed variety! ! JOSH rocks! DID 1 rocks! luv u guys!
Katz21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aare aab jai ki rona dona katham hua,toh abb nonsense bholne shuri hua 🀣 aare jai u dnt feel bad dat because of ur disrespect and big mouth was the reason for the tie,kya hua josh ki?they shud have put jai in his place because dks was for a team not for jai himself!he shud jus kp quiet nw.Edited by Katz21 - 12 years ago
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jai defines being a sore loser! the series was tied and the finale was the deciding factor... had Josh won the finale that wouldve been fair but since Jalwa won its unfair! πŸ˜† bechara!
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Mihirism

He might not have won DID 2 but he won as a choreographer in DID LM and then again as as a dancer in DKS πŸ˜‰

Jai participated in 3 DID seasons and lost all of em πŸ˜› and people say he's the best of the best πŸ˜†

He might not have won DID 2 but he won as a choreographer in DID LM and then again as as a dancer in DKS

Still he is NOT the winner of DID 2πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Jai will always be the best... coz he is the BESTπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†