India-Forums

Jai's note from facebook

angelcutie09 Groupbie
angelcutie09
angelcutie09

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I completely agree with what he wrote!!
DID 1 rocks :) Josh are the winners according to the original format!!!

"V imp: Las2las week whn thr wz face off btwen Puneet & Mayuresh, Score ws (excluding face off) DID1:122/ DID 2:121. Aftr this both Shamak Sir & Remo sir gav 9mks ech 2 Puneet tht make total 18 mks i.e. DID 2 had total 139mks Mayuresh received 8mks from both judge i.e. total 16 and DID 1's? Total was 138 DID 2 was declared winner then, Shamak sir changed his mks. He gave Puneet 8mks i.e. 1mk less i.e. DID 2 has total now 138mks & he gav Mayuresh 9mks, i.e. 1mk mor & DID1 total bcoms 139 DID1 is winner & result is not a tie

Guys am juz talking abt that episode.. Bt actuall DID 2 WON FINALS

Show was of "BEST OF 6" and IF we talk abt best of 6 THEN WE season 1 are the winner...

Anyways We are Proud to be SEASON 1 :) JOSH ROCKS..."

Edited by angelcutie09 - 19 May 2011 at 9:02am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaj_2jeshwiniRimghimJayjasjoepavitrianonizukaMeraCheekuViratuknaik99-Diya-..Sakeena..Cutiepie Rani

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
why he did not speak at that time??? now after the results he is telling...
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Um I don't think him saying anything would have changed the results.

Anyways Josh are the real winners and his  note is 105% right!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitrianHashiBoo

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Dont take it in a wrong senseLOL
I mean the entire DID1 should have spoken at that time, why not...
Now after last episode Judges said next week whoever will be winner , will be winner. Tab Siddesh sab log..no problem..they were waving hands, now results out, they r counting back. Looks weird to me.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786westindiangeets-PhoenixD-ThatOneGuyChippeshwini

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Confused What a huge surprise? Jai thinks he is the real winner of the contest eventhough the results say otherwise... ConfusedJai thought he was the real winner of DID 1...He thought his student was the real winner in DID LM...Confused and now he thinks his team was the real winner in DID DKS...Confused Surprising that out of all the contestants in DID 1 and DID 2 it's only Jai who has an issue with the actual results...Confusedhow surprising? Jai I guess you are right, Remo and Shaimak want to make you lose on purpose...Confused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Techaspring567westindiangeetsnadiim-PhoenixD-DiamondLifeThatOneGuyIshan.JennyPenny

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

Confused ummm if his note is 105% right and DID 1 are the real winners then why don't they have the real trophy? Confused Just because Jai and his fans think DID 1 is hte real winners, it doesn't make it so...Confused I guess accusing Shiamak and Remo of purposely giving him low marks wasn't enough...Now Jai has to accuse Zee and the entire DID DKS watching audience of either not understanding the reusults or supporting the wrong team in victory...Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

westindiangeetsdeepa0503priyakenDiamondLife-PhoenixD-ThatOneGuy

Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
ankit if you read the note logically he has a point okay.

and supporters of DID 1 have every right to think that they deserved it.

anyways i don't wanna drag this thread any more so i'm not saying much more now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelcutie09

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelcutie09

I completely agree with what he wrote!!
DID 1 rocks :) Josh are the winners according to the original format!!!

"V imp: Las2las week whn thr wz face off btwen Puneet & Mayuresh, Score ws (excluding face off) DID1:122/ DID 2:121. Aftr this both Shamak Sir & Remo sir gav 9mks ech 2 Puneet tht make total 18 mks i.e. DID 2 had total 139mks Mayuresh received 8mks from both judge i.e. total 16 and DID 1's? Total was 138 DID 2 was declared winner then, Shamak sir changed his mks. He gave Puneet 8mks i.e. 1mk less i.e. DID 2 has total now 138mks & he gav Mayuresh 9mks, i.e. 1mk mor & DID1 total bcoms 139 DID1 is winner & result is not a tie

Guys am juz talking abt that episode.. Bt actuall DID 2 WON FINALS

Show was of "BEST OF 6" and IF we talk abt best of 6 THEN WE season 1 are the winner...

Anyways We are Proud to be SEASON 1 :) JOSH ROCKS..."

Confused I guess from now every contest that Jai is involved in, they should also make him the judge of the contest as well...This way he can select himself as the winner and the rest of judges, contestatns, and the audience will not be accused of cheating and being ignorant...Confused He maligned the audience and judges after DID 1 finale just because he finished 4th...He maligned contestants after DID LM finale once again because he wasn't on the winning side, and now he has started with his antics again...Confused He should be thankful that the judges allowed him to compete in the finale after the bashathon he initiated last week against the mentors and other contestants...Confused 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Techawestindiangeetspriyakenzeezee09-PhoenixD-ThatOneGuyDiamondLife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index