suhana rocks  Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
aparakshitij thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks 4 d update,Febs!😊

Suhana is Suhana & wil always be!😆

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
    Thanx for the update Febs...suhana was too hillarious yesterday ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

n I find this Piya track too filmy n cliched

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimarain

anybody here is fed up of ishaan(jay) 's memory loss as i really want to see cute romantic scenes of them once again...this amnesia track is getting boring & annoying 😡 and as for raunak i really hope he and panna meet and CVs should start a new track ! what you guys think ?

The flirting and ched chad which is going on in the current Amnesia track is much much better than the mushy romance at least for me. It has its own charm and as I have said n number of times for this track I am loving it. The current angle which they are showing is just mindbogglingly cute and hilarious @ the same time. And to add on Sushan's charm is working in overdrive mode right now.
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Flirting mein bhi suhana ka pehla number hain...lol...she was sooo good...ragini was bang on...expressions...naughty eyes...superb scene...though its hard to digest this cure for ishaan's memory loss 😕 and the unrealistic situation...suhana is just making it worth a watch...panna track is becoming more and more filmy day by day and boring too 😕...feel very sad...the best track is somewhere loosing its realism and logic......jab show hi charm loose kar chuka hain...toh track ka kya lekar baithe...

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radpat25

Flirting mein bhi suhana ka pehla number hain...lol...she was sooo good...ragini was bang on...expressions...naughty eyes...superb scene...though its hard to digest this cure for ishaan's memory loss 😕 and the unrealistic situation...suhana is just making it worth a watch...panna track is becoming more and more filmy day by day and boring too 😕...feel very sad...the best track is somewhere loosing its realism and logic......jab show hi charm loose kar chuka hain...toh track ka kya lekar baithe...

Hi...I also agree tht panna -piya-raunak track is too unrealistic n filmy ...😕