Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@ rubal lol i like ur vocab..it just makes me crack up..lmao..😆

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramzzz

@ rubal lol i like ur vocab..it just makes me crack up..lmao..😆

Thanks Julie😆...Even I m also  Laughing at  wat I wrote 😆 ...But It was seriously super Hilarious scene Yaar...U know I actually Read that This scene is Hilarious wen I was about to go school...I cudnt concentrate whole Day as I was dying to see wat was the scene all about...So U can see my excitement from my Post😆
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Thanks Julie😆...Even I m also  Laughing at  wat I wrote 😆 ...But It was seriously super Hilarious scene Yaar...U know I actually Read that This scene is Hilarious wen I was about to go school...I cudnt concentrate whole Day as I was dying to see wat was the scene all about...So U can see my excitement from my Post😆

lol thats the effect of sgp's suhana/ ragini..the first thing i did at work todae was watch sgp on yt..😃
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update Febs!
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks febs! awesome update 🤗
I LOVED today's epi minus the raunak's one! good tht its kinda going somewhere 😛 not realli actualli 😆!
and OMG suhana is jus hilarious! Sushaan scenes jus made my day! 😆! 
Suhana flirting got me 🤣 so much tht i didnt realise tht its 45 mins already! 😲😆! 
In short, good epi 

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...
diya09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really it was a hillarious episode!! what an epi by Jai-Ragz. On watching Jai's performace i really wondered if it is the same person who portrayed the other side of Ishaan- the dream husband😆
very well done by Jai Soni & Ragini !!! 🤗

Edited by diya09 - 12 years ago
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am not a big fan of Jay Soni's acting but in yesterday's episode the way ishaan was afraid of suhana was just superb 👏
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks u so much for the update febs🤗...i miss the episode to attend some function at my sis place n was completing relying on ur update thanks for such detailed n wonderful update👏...i don't care abt rounak scenes as ths piya is really irritating🤢 but i am rly upset😭 y i miss my sushaan flirting scenes😳...now watching it on the net again n again😉
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anybody here is fed up of ishaan(jay) 's memory loss as i really want to see cute romantic scenes of them once again...this amnesia track is getting boring & annoying 😡 and as for raunak i really hope he and panna meet and CVs should start a new track ! what you guys think ?