Sasural Genda Phool

Negative roll in SGP!|

Akkisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think if negative roll comes in SGP it could be Deepak's dad or minister's son who just got in fight with Deepak just before Ishaan accident.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maybe u r right but i dont think so
Kinnykinshuk thumbnail
Yes deepkas dad can be. But this show will have no negative role its a family show
smarty22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Or may be SID comes back😕😕

sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kinnykinshuk

Yes deepkas dad can be. But this show will have no negative role its a family show

thats why its so popular there is no negitive roles and deepak's dad is bad person but he was not shown as bad person now after he came out of prison as he was shown  man with family,  and rich brat son or polly, seen enough of that in crap dished out every day on tv, no way and someone said sid  well sid was not negitive person atleast he was not shown like negitive person in lot of other serials, he was just too much in love with himself to notice a good this even if it bit him on the nose.  only negitive person you concider was panna's MIL but she was more of a snob then neg,  wha do other think of this??

smarty22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara_sara

thats why its so popular there is no negitive roles and deepak's dad is bad person but he was not shown as bad person now after he came out of prison as he was shown  man with family,  and rich brat son or polly, seen enough of that in crap dished out every day on tv, no way and someone said sid  well sid was not negitive person atleast he was not shown like negitive person in lot of other serials, he was just too much in love with himself to notice a good this even if it bit him on the nose.  only negitive person you concider was panna's MIL but she was more of a snob then neg,  wha do other think of this??

I meant may be now he returns to teach a lesson to Suhana...Just a guess!!!!!!
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smarty22

I meant may be now he returns to teach a lesson to Suhana...Just a guess!!!!!!

If he ever return to teach suhana lesson then poor him, (emagine suhana take the lesson from anyone)😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
and as i said this show is popular becouse there are no ex making life hell for family,  maybe in tipical hindi serial sid would make life hell for suhana for slaping him and walking out or bade papa's second wifey will show up, claming this is her house tooo and make life hell but as i said its good show becouse of no negitives  apart from this show i like Yrkkh  as there are no negitives there either,  just goood entertainment no crying bahu batian(as in kyshup house bahus rule the roost with badima  and rano's water works, well in rishta akshi still cry😆😆😆😆😆)no bad saasuma  no one blackmailing anyone