Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~~~ Happy Birthday Monu (Pinkisluv91) ~~~ (Page 11)

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimp

i like how bday threads automatically turn into cc's! LOL

LMAO after all it is my birthday threadLOL 

I haven't spammed this much in ages thoughLOL 


xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by xobile

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 
Bholi si surat, video mein patli, door khadi sharmaye. Aaye haaye.
Meri nazar se tum dekho to patli nazar woh aaye Big smile
 
I don't lie. Do you want me to prove it?

You're blind thenTongue 

How are you going to prove it?

Prove itTongue
 
Am I lying if I say that certain hippos cry too much?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 
Am I lying if I say that certain hippos cry too much?

Yea you areTongue

They don't cry too much, they cry WAY too muchTongue
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by xobile

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 
Am I lying if I say that certain hippos cry too much?

Yea you areTongue

They don't cry too much, they cry WAY too muchTongue
 
Wah wah wah
 
This is why you're the Gurumaa and I'm just a shishya. *Feet touch feet touch*.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 
Wah wah wah
 
This is why you're the Gurumaa and I'm just a shishya. *Feet touch feet touch*.

Yep Cool

*gives blessing 

I hope you could be like me one dayTongue
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by xobile

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 
Wah wah wah
 
This is why you're the Gurumaa and I'm just a shishya. *Feet touch feet touch*.

Yep Cool

*gives blessing 

I hope you could be like me one dayTongue
 
Yeah but you are antaryami. You can see what has not been said. I just say "CRY" and you understand all the rest. Aap mahaan ho Gurumaa.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

pinkisluv91 IF-Stunnerz
pinkisluv91
pinkisluv91

Joined: 22 July 2008
Posts: 36924

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xobile

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 
Yeah but you are antaryami. You can see what has not been said. I just say "CRY" and you understand all the rest. Aap mahaan ho Gurumaa.  

Yea I'm mahaanCool 

Keep praising meTongue
xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 9889

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkisluv91

Originally posted by xobile

[QUOTE=pinkisluv91]
 
Yeah but you are antaryami. You can see what has not been said. I just say "CRY" and you understand all the rest. Aap mahaan ho Gurumaa.  

Yea I'm mahaanCool 

Keep praising meTongue
 
All you want is to hear praise and say insults. It's like you're a shredder - turning good paper into useless shreds.
 
You turn praises into insults, ants into hippos, Madhuri into fatty, faces into asses... What great magical powers you have, Gurumaa!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkisluv91

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~Online Angels Club 4 ~ Happy Birthday Ria pg79~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78

Author: 268143   Replies: 616   Views: 42490

268143 616 42490 20 August 2011 at 11:18am by 268143
||* HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA *||

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 52   Views: 51551

SunShine_A 52 51551 20 August 2010 at 11:46pm by Batameez.
(*)..Happy Birthday NishaDi..(*)ThankYhu-Pg9&10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: shine_bright   Replies: 87   Views: 21698

shine_bright 87 21698 18 August 2010 at 1:28am by monikaseth
MFCC#104 Happy Birthday Nidz :)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: swati05   Replies: 1158   Views: 48025

swati05 1158 48025 02 August 2010 at 12:41pm by safeplacetoland
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1150   Views: 41258

-madhvi- 1150 41258 01 November 2009 at 9:32am by -madhvi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index