Graveyard of memories ?or boulevard of love?

SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
"ab dil me uski yad bhi nahi
lekin waqt ke seene me dhadakti he kahi"

heard a line more bitter than this?
Something which makes your heart more heavy and throat all parched?

Do you skip a beat when you listen to this line?

It has a meaning which is so deep that even thought of depth makes you feel nostalgic.

Heartless fire and innocent firefly, ie a combination which was rejected by nature. Have you ever seen nature and destiny fighting? So strange. The one who has been trapped in the clock of time for a year has no heart ie he is dead. But the time has a heart, where a faint memory of an impossible and yet incomplete lovestory is nursing its bruises!

We all know in coming episodes abhay will save pia from sid and he will erase her memory before going to fight with sid. And he will leave her and kill sid and end up getting buried.

If we lose someone close to our heart, we cry and scream. But if you lose someone who is the only resident of your heart then what do you do?

Time is a wicked and shrewd player who has joked with abhay. The one he used to love was an illusion and her self a lie and one he began to love was too innocent to be victim of his dark side. When they were together nature crippled them and when they wanted to be together the destiny crippled them. Its more a war between destiny and nature and lesser a war between mortal and immortal. He took away all she had to live with after he was gone. Its just like when i am gone dont dare to cry and forget that i ever existed, lead a normal life. Find a good guy and be happy. When i am gone it means all my memories are gone. Poor joke isnt it.

Forgetting someone you love truely, is trying to remember someone you dont know.

Every thing in world can be destroyed, memories can be destroyed , feelings can be destroyed but how can you destroy a heart which starts beating faster when you see him again! How can you destroy that spark in eyes when there is eyelock. How can you destroy those lips curling into a smile on seeing you smile. Somethings are neither in hand of destiny nor are they in hand of nature. These things are just meant to be because they are meant to be. They are the same and will be the same. Mind it that time and destiny and nature and humans and immortal all are puppets in hands of god and these puppets dont decide their move.
Why did fishes evolve in water.? Not because nature chose them, they could be chosen other way too. And its neither destiny chose this. Its just cause they were meant to be. Though we guys tag every thing with words like "destiny and law of nature" but trust me..abhiya exist together because they are meant to be, and not because its destiny or nature. Because both these forces have played their role leaving this sacred bond unaffected.
Agree with me? Then leave a comment.
Thanks
aparajita😊
Edited by SimplyAparajita - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Mindblowing description apri..it truely touched my heart..u'r post said it all its really a battle between nature and destiny.. I hope abhay comes back to piya soon after d leap..i don't want anymore separation..but dis time abhay will return to piya forever...Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anurag24t

Mindblowing description apri..it truely touched my heart..u'r post said it all its really a battle between nature and destiny.. I hope abhay comes back to piya soon after d leap..i don't want anymore separation..but dis time abhay will return to piya forever...

thanks anu. He will return, where else he can go? Jaha jayega pia ko paayega. Same goes for pia. And this time i have a feeling that abhiya will not allow any force to play with their love, which is purer than any other pure thing. :) i want a reunion, a true confession which is not obligated with any other "majburi". I just want it to be a confession just because they love each other and not because of circumstances or whatever.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
amazinggg🤗
could it have been better????????? nooo...ur post is touching and purrfect b'coz it is not destiny dat decides dat aparajita will write such a beautiful post...but ur post is meant to be beautiful nd purrfect😆👏
nd those lines in d promo prick ur heart even when u think about fictitious characters abhiya😭

Originally posted by: chakku

<font color="#006600">amazinggg🤗
could it have been better????????? nooo...ur post is touching and purrfect b'coz it is not destiny dat decides dat aparajita will write such a beautiful post...but ur post is meant to be beautiful nd purrfect😆👏
nd those lines in d promo prick ur heart even when u think about fictitious characters abhiya😭
</font>

heya chakku. Thanks for appreciating it.now i am on cloud nine someone pull me down😛. And you sighted an example, which complemented the post too. I mean ek teer se do nishane.. Yes abhiya as together. They will be together irrespective of the fact that whether they are together in person or not as their hearts are connected.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: SimplyAparajita

heya chakku. Thanks for appreciating it.now i am on cloud nine someone pull me down😛. And you sighted an example, which complemented the post too. I mean ek teer se do nishane.. Yes abhiya as together. They will be together irrespective of the fact that whether they are together in person or not as their hearts are connected.

u knw wat appu...i had been missing d fun we had been doing together nd i m glad u r back!!!! awww man plzzz don't talk about abhiya...dey make me mad nd crazzy!!!!!!!!!!😳😳
Chakku missed you too and our chandeena talks too :) now we are back for fun. :)
xMarisax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love the title!
nice post!
I am not liking the 'erasing memroy' strategy, as it feel like kind of unfair to Piya no matter if its for her 'happiness' and safety.
but as u say, he cant erase what her heart and existence feels and is conncected to.
xMarisax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

oops sorry wrong post😛

Edited by xMarisax - 12 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm gonna make a reserve in order to remind myself that I have to read this and post my two cents. =]