awesome start
loved it
plzz cont
krishdgr8 Senior Member
krishdgr8
krishdgr8

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged

Part 2-intro of two love birds….

Geet entered the conference room almost try to avoid maan eye contact…maan was finish with the meeting ..staff members gt dispersed…adi came to maan with geet..maan was luking at them …maan self thought(oh so this is new PA geet handa…nice…wat???stop it maan)..

Adi: sir …this is geet ..aapki new PA..

Geet : gud mrng sir..

Maan luked at his watch…geet was an hour late..

Maan: miss geet handa…first day itself late..wat do u think of urself..

Geet tried to say sumthing..

Maan: no need of explanation…nw go to work…adi..these are the new designs for the show…I thought we will make something of 80s desi kind of stuff …it will be a nice presentation for savithri ji on her bday…

Adi: gud idea sir….

Maan: hmm….also I thought of colour scheme like black and white…both for party and show..

Adi: nice sir..

Geet was mumbling..80s theme and black and white colour, desi..wat a combination..yuck..

Maan: excuse me…wat did u said..

Geet : nthng sir…

Maan:I heard u…yuck…wat was that…(he just glared her frm bottom to top and said…she almost mesmerized him still he said)u criticizing abt my ideas..maan singh khurana ideas..u urself is a fashion disaster…first learn hw to behave with ur boss…understand..

Geet was really shocked and annoyed(wat d hell…geez such a rude person)…k sir I understood…

Maan:u both can go…ha one thing miss geet handa..if u r planning to cme late and criticize ur boss idea plz dnt cum at all…gt that..

Geet gve him a stare and both adi and geet left the room…

Adi showed geets cabin and left her with sum work…geet was… "such a rude or kadoos boss..woh be mera jaise bubbly gal ke liye..hai babji…hw iam gonna manage him…wait geet he is ur boss..aur koi nahi…k..nw back to work..lets show him who is geet handa…"

Man crossed geets cabin and had a sneak peak…he saw her table arranged properly and she is work interstingly with humming songs …he started to leave..suddenly heard her talking to herself..

Geet :  I still dnt understand hw it will be a black and white cum desi theme…desi is full of colors hai na…old means their colorful clothes are only main…bt wat was this abt…hai rabba….i cnt understand this…fine who cares…he said iam a fashion disaster…ah…leave it..he luks gud nly frm distance nt near…dusht dhanav…..wow geet u gt a name for him…she gives a naughty smile..

Maan: wat dusht dhanav..me????hw dare she can tell this…and wat did she said lukin nice frm distance nly???(suddenly he sense sumthing..)he smiles..nice ah..he checks himself once…nt bad…oh maan yeh ladki to muje pagal kardegi…jst one day I was smiling on her sarcastic comments….i guess this a bad day…gotta go…

He leaves suddenly geet thought that somebody is watching her so she came out to check bt nobody was tere…she went back to work…

Adi came to maan cabin and gave sum details abt the party arrangements..

Maan: wow adi gt all arrangements so soon…gud work..

Adi: actually sir its geet who dne all this…

Maan was surprised… "ok…adi do u think that desi theme and black and white combination wnt work.."

Adi: why this sudden question…

Maan: answer me…adi…

Adi was luking blank he knows that its nt a nice combination bt he doesn't has the guts to speak up…he knws that maan can change the rock into diamond..bt y this sudden question and change of mind..

Maan: adi iam asking you something answer me..

Adi: sir its nice only but savithriji is famous fro her traditional kind of stuffs…so if we present her black and white that too on her bday…ah…ah..

Maan: wat…

Adi: it wnt suit sir..

Maan: u r rite y cnt u tell this one b4…fine leave…we make some alterations in designs..adi just check that we have any desi collections in our office and let me knw..i will just ask the designers to hve a luk at those..k

adi noded and left..

THE DUPPATTA-LOVE SYMBOL OF MANEET

Adi asked geet to make a note wat are all the dresse in desi collections in their sections..geet left for the room without realizing shes gonna experience her first romantic moment…

She entered the room and started checking all the dresses she also gt amused by the designs and variety of sarees salwar…choli..lehenga…etc..

Maan was crossing the room and saw geet..first he thought he was dreaming "wat..werever I go this gal cums in frnt of me…am I dreaming"..then he heard her humming… "I guess iam nt dreaming"…he approached her…she was standing in between a colourful room but only she luked so beautiful to him…suddenly geet duppatta flow in air and gt struck to one of dresses … "hai babji …need to remove it carefully so that the dress wnt spoilt…" she was trying bt her hand is  full ..with a note, pen..if she moves to keep it aside she need to go without duppatta…and so she throw it in d grund..her pen broken and a part hit maans face wen he reached tere…geet "oops…sorry sir I was jst"…she tried to move…bt her duppatta gt more tangled..

Maan approached her and came close..geet heart missed a beat…he raised his hand ….went near her and helped to remove the dupatta…geet never came across to a man this close…but somehow she liked this closeness of him…though he his close he doesn't touch her…geet thought how gud he his …somebody wuld hve mistook the chance to harass her…she was staring at him in surprise…..maan removed the dupatta and left it….then eyelock ….suddenly they gt to their senses and broke apart…

Geet: thank you sir…

Maan: its k…did u gt the list..

Geet hand over the list and almost ran away frm there…

Maan was thinking why did I came into the room and was remembering hw he came jst luking at geet..and helped her……he smiled again…he thought wats happening btwn us…why iam feeling like this for a gal……he left frm there..

He doesn't knw that after this day his smile is nly for that girl ….she is the one who is gonna bring up colours in his life……..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhakbhartifanVSai2008

monika1992 IF-Rockerz
monika1992
monika1992

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Awesome n add me 2 ur PM list
VSai2008 IF-Sizzlerz
VSai2008
VSai2008

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
bhakbhartifan Senior Member