Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Archana and Woman of Substance.. πŸ˜† This is the most idiotic article that I have ever come across.. A woman of substance manages to balance work and home. All Archana has ever done is poke her nose in everyone's business ... that's definately not the defination of woman of substance in any dictionary.

But yes she has managed to make everyone miserable in the process. The worst affected is Savita..
Lexuslover thumbnail
 I am sure she can do some work rather then always trying to be mahan? All she does is dresses up in diffrent sarees in every episode  and prays to bappa.
Word ! She can't even take care of that unborn baby . She starves it and hides doctor's orders as if pregnancy is a big joke . What has she done except destroy an old woman's entire family . Manav has gone 3 times to jail after marrying her and is  has no money left after paying the never ending loans of her pathetic family . If she is a woman of substance then Manjusha is Mother Teresa .
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...
Archana's Shocking Therapy 🀣
Savita Aai is atlast cured and it is confirmed now...
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

there is things like shock treatment right..this is one of them..πŸ€“

and there is reverse psychology too. Shock treatment and reverse psychology with shocking tricks shook queen savita's brain cells really well and placed them back in right place that made her thinking, talking, behaviour, etc... changed...
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Thanks for sharing...

Archana's Shocking Therapy 🀣
Savita Aai is atlast cured and it is confirmed now...

πŸ˜†
I wrote somewhere much before Savita's condition is just mood switches, if Manav would listen and pamper her, she would get ok, and if not, she turns childish and startes abusing Archana...
Good that plhase is over, even CV's didnt give it a thoughtful mind of treating it...
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where are my favorite heroines of Zee tv- Runjhun from 'Bhagonwali" & Mona from "Ram Milaaye Jodi"?  Runjhun deals w/a lot of  crap & she has been a very good wife to her rascal of a hubby, Guddu.  Although she cares a lot about him & loves him, she gives him a piece of her mind every now & then.  They are a pretty un-lovey dovey couple though.  Runjhun & Guddu are like a young Savita & Damodar🀣- I got this from my 9 year old broπŸ˜†.   I can't say much about Mona because I don't follow RMJ, I just watch bits & pieces of it.  Mona is cute, from the way she looks to the way she talks.  Runjhun is beautiful & witty.  

Don't get me wrong, I like Archana but she is not one of favorite heroines.      
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudha100

πŸ˜†
I wrote somewhere much before Savita's condition is just mood switches, if Manav would listen and pamper her, she would get ok, and if not, she turns childish and startes abusing Archana...
Good that plhase is over, even CV's didnt give it a thoughtful mind of treating it...

Even I am happy they ended that track... Could never understand Savita Aai's problems at all. One Day silent mode and then the other day fighting mode πŸ˜•
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Even I am happy they ended that track... Could never understand Savita Aai's problems at all. One Day silent mode and then the other day fighting mode πŸ˜•

worst part was seeing manav crying like a baby that too for a person like savita. glad her evilness seems to be going. hopefully for good.