Pavitra Rishta

Women of substance-Archana

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Women of substance
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road

Modern day woman faces many adversities in life and our television protagonists are no different. Presenting some women of substance on television today, who have shown their strong, courageous characters and determination to win over all odds.
Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next

Archana from Pavitra Rishta
Archana experienced lot of struggle in her life, due to her lack of education and sacrifice for others in her life. But in a volteface Archana opposed her family to be with the love of her life Manav. Her family didn't want her to marry him again but she took the big step shocking everyone. Later she even helped her mother-in-law, who always hates her, get cured of her depression by trying shocking tricks. It takes courage to handle matters in such a manner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
so I guess it is confirmed that savita is cured now and Dr . Archu cured her using shock therapy ...😆

where do they get these ideas from ???😕
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Archana should do a short course in psychiatry from night school of dombivili...😕
just to get a official degree as such she is already a proclaimed Doctor...

She has lot of patients to cure with in her own family... starting with volatile Varsha, confused Vaishu ..
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Archu is definitely a woman of substance...she has endured a lot...& continues to do so...
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What on earth is this-"shocking tricks," my God🤣 These reporters don't feel embarrassed to write such nonsense😆

Thanks for sharing.
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
T4S Armu :))

Archana though confuses me sometimes is a very sweet women,daughter and i loveee her love for Manav <33
Swati_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
I agree Gene , i like the way archu loves Manav ,... That is the best part of her character- her unconditional love 😊😊
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the article. 
I like the way archana loves everyone selflessly.. so savita is cured now😉
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: star_wars

What on earth is this-"shocking tricks," my God🤣 These reporters don't feel embarrassed to write such nonsense😆

Thanks for sharing.

there is things like shock treatment right..this is one of them..🤓
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: star_wars

Shocking tricks ...This is a classic , Karen ...I am also laughing so much ..This is just unbelievable ...🤣