Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

best idea wins an episode on air... (Page 10)

purvi08 IF-Rockerz
purvi08
purvi08

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
yes cvs please 
if you are going to show a remarriage dont complete it in just one episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikaSidNeeti-fan

jyothi1989 IF-Dazzler
jyothi1989
jyothi1989

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
i know i am late to reply but it sok just wanted to give my idea i am with the remarragie track but i know it wont fit the bill as it is episodic .and we as viewere want a full fleged one with all the rasams and all a grand one but i have something in mind

1.i want k family to arrange a party on there anniversary both dressed like a perfect couple love all in the air ,shaan and khanak sharing there experience of being together and shaan telling i love u in front of every one and she replying back .shaan asking for a dance and followed by some wonderful ball room dance buy the two lost in each other .and finally there bed room scene with all the romance which we all die to c for

2.shaan taking khanak to a romantic date on the anniversary near the beach/some where outside the city in a hill station  all things arranged perfect the two just flow with the waves ,cake and shampane on the table both having there drinks .shaan asking for a dance and the background song sanso main sanso ko dalne do zara from hum tum perfect song for the occasion. and he carries her from outside to  the room/hotel and love between then just flows like a river

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

preitiSidNeeti-faniluvmanar

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
pls..we want remarriage of shanak wid evry rituals like mehendi, haldi, pheres...and i guess it'll be 4 a week...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithika

SidNeeti-fan IF-Dazzler
SidNeeti-fan
SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
can v hv a shanak dance sequence on dis song plzz..Smile

Edited by alisha_yashAran - 21 May 2011 at 2:29am
k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I know i am late just wanted to post my idea Smile
I would like to see Shantanu surprising Khanak by inviting  Khanak's parents to Mumbai on their wedding anniversary day as she is feeling sad and missing  her parents very much. This would be the best gift Shantanu could give her and K-family and Khanak's Parents jointly plan for remarriage of Shanak with all the customs and rituals like Haldi, Mehendi, Sangeet,etc. A complete wedding would be fun to watch and then after wedding everyone could go on a family vacation along with Khanak's parents.The bonding between both families would be really nice to watch or Shaan could also show his in-laws many places in Mumbai city. Everyone could enjoy a nice family vacation or picnic and finally Khanak's parents can return happily to Dhulwadi seeing their daughter happily settled with wonderful K-family who are always by her side, taking care of her and giving her all the love Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preitijyothi1989

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blah123

ok so this approach to an episode is a lil not logical...so something magical can happen (anything like a fortune cookie or a baba or sum fortune teller do something) that will make khanak like shaan and shaan like khanak...like they can switch souls and have a character reversal...it would be hilarious to see shaan all shy and villageish like khanak and khanak romantic and westernized like shaan...with some romantic scenes and comedy scenes i think it would be  a fun formula for a few episodes

WOW ! This would be SO fun ! Khanak making the moves for once ! LOL
Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
CV1 wer ru????plz post some spoilerOuch

Go to top