KaSh Heaven: You Make My Life Worthwhile <3 - Page 59

Posted: 12 years ago
I still don't believe the news somehow. :/ I dunno why? Well as lng as he's ok with it, idc.
I know I am not like around, but I would like to emphasis that please, personal life talk was never allowed in the Heaven, and it shall never be allowed. LIKE KaSh as a pair, an ON SCREEN pair, but please keep their personal lives apart.

I really don't want to be reading, now KSG is free, he can date SA or vice versa, and  I don't want hear bad crap about him either.

This is AT is for KaSh fans - that love their on screen pair in forms of AR and ArSh, so please drop the personal topic.

I am sorry if I sound harsh, but KSG single does not mean SA is also single and vice versa. Let KSG deal with his personal life and let SA do the same. Let's talk about their work, their on screen chemistry and not anything else.

My exam is so hard, so taking a break. for 15 minutes.
Anyway guys im off to sleep, need to wake up and txt Iram in the morning, so she wakes up lol.

Muah love u all loads xx
We're smiling but we're close to tears Even after all these years
We just now got the feeling that we're meeting
For the first time <3 <3 <3

KaSh 😍

Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago

I can't wait to see karans movies!! He'll do awesome in bollywood yaar! 🤗 Hopefully we get to see KaSh in movies together...😍

Heyya zaynoo

Muah thanks jenny for saying that xx
Thanks Jenny for that! :)

I gtg now, study! :(((
Keep KaShing! <3
exams..that word and me detest each other -.-
Ri, KTM. ;)
KSG mentioned Nepal in his status today, I read it in the morning and thought of you 🤣