Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

The purpose of kriya separation (Page 3)

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Great post, let's see how this will all come about, but this is the track (i hope) where kriya will both open their eyes to the world around them.  i want P to work, and actually experience difficulties which will make her aware that sometimes u have to adjust your thinking in line with others, that all isn't black or white. 
K will have to learn to trust his own judgment, and start questioning incidents in his own house, eg, when he dug up kesar's coffin, he didn't question the fact that his dad had the grave dug, saying it was work for an extension, etc etc. 
There are lots of things that have been swept under the carpet, and this separation should start the ball rolling towards the build up to PN.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---dhakarnb2011

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Great post, let's see how this will all come about, but this is the track (i hope) where kriya will both open their eyes to the world around them. i want P to work, and actually experience difficulties which will make her aware that sometimes u have to adjust your thinking in line with others, that all isn't black or white.
K will have to learn to trust his own judgment, and start questioning incidents in his own house, eg, when he dug up kesar's coffin, he didn't question the fact that his dad had the grave dug, saying it was work for an extension, etc etc.
There are lots of things that have been swept under the carpet, and this separation should start the ball rolling towards the build up to PN.
       Suk well said. i want both prats and krishna to learn from this separation. ya prats has to learn how to cooperate education in real life. she has to learn there is grey in between black and white. it is not just black and white and sometimes u also have to play games like the opponent to won the truth and principles there is no harm in that. it is for the good. u have to use yr brain and planning. krishna he has to learn to trust his judgement and start questioning the things going around them and he has tot hink by his own and has to learn that there r people u use other people for their own good. yeap hope atleast cv's close some of the open topics and don;t open more. will this lead to the building of PN that is the question i also ask and i don;t know whether cv's will go witht hat. until now they have put down that track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4b2011dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

very well said and wounderful post
i think krishna will b again b that krishna which was in old and also away from his family like before bt now more than that also and pratigya will become more strong as her working track may b started btw this other characters story will move forward and after that when cv,s will have a time for their lead couple so they will work for their reunion then again pratigya bring back that krishna that willl b amazing
y to phr
is ka ulta ho jae i mean krishna strong ho jae r pratigya thori thori krishna jaisi ho jae that will b cute well now it depends on cv,s  bt we just want them together...

yeah, there is a strong possibility of K to go back to his older ways...with amma and SS playing their respective parts , i think we will get to see a thoroughly mean K , bec he will vent his hurt and anger at everyone around him once P is out of TN...Confused or maybe the CVs would make K 'devdas' but that's not likely

Edited by dhakarn - 19 May 2011 at 11:58pm
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

Great post, let's see how this will all come about, but this is the track (i hope) where kriya will both open their eyes to the world around them.  i want P to work, and actually experience difficulties which will make her aware that sometimes u have to adjust your thinking in line with others, that all isn't black or white. 

completely agree with u dear, but i think K must have thought that SS dug the hole but sakthi used it for the burial purpose without any ones knowledge Confused i mean K was intelligent and smart enough to bury the hole so that no one knows about it na, ...
dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Great post, let's see how this will all come about, but this is the track (i hope) where kriya will both open their eyes to the world around them. i want P to work, and actually experience difficulties which will make her aware that sometimes u have to adjust your thinking in line with others, that all isn't black or white.
       Suk well said. i want both prats and krishna to learn from this separation. ya prats has to learn how to cooperate education in real life. she has to learn there is grey in between black and white. it is not just black and white and sometimes u also have to play games like the opponent to won the truth and principles there is no harm in that. it is for the good. u have to use yr brain and planning. krishna he has to learn to trust his judgement and start questioning the things going around them and he has tot hink by his own and has to learn that there r people u use other people for their own good. yeap hope atleast cv's close some of the open topics and don;t open more. will this lead to the building of PN that is the question i also ask and i don;t know whether cv's will go witht hat. until now they have put down that track.

i don't think P may play games with the purpose of harming someone...i mean last time she played a game to get a baba to TN to save arushi and buy some time to sort all things out, but no potential harm was done to anybody...so i don't think P is capable of plotting harmful things to anyone...will this lead to the building of PN that is the question  that's everybody's question Wink LOL Embarrassed
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
...its all about what path K will chose, as this is a make or break situation for K, he is standing at a junction of three roads...1st one will lead to a more brutal and selfish K, born out of anguish and anger at P, 2nd one will lead to a more confused K, who has failed in life bec he can't bring himself to face life a second time without his babu, 3rd one will lead to a mature K, who will learn to live his life fighting like never before ...
i will go for the 2nd option...

well dhanya...nice post..
Aziya IF-Rockerz
Aziya
Aziya

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
wonderful post dhanya...
cant express better than u did!
i want KriYa to grow up.without anyone's support n realize themselves that hw important they r to each  other...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Go to top