Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: suresh555

Hey Nafisa
Did you read my details about the option 3 (few days back I had stated 3 options for Ahem's future and you suggested I write more about them)

I was trying to get you to write three fan fics with your 3 options, so will you do it, because I think you have a really great sense of humour.

But I didn't read the extra you wrote for option 3, can you send me a link to it, thanks.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I was trying to get you to write three fan fics with your 3 options, so will you do it, because I think you have a really great sense of humour.

But I didn't read the extra you wrote for option 3, can you send me a link to it, thanks.

Ok, here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1685571&PID=42581649&#42581649

BTW, what is fan fics?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: suresh555

Ok, here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1685571&PID=42581649&#42581649

BTW, what is fan fics?

Ok Suresh, I read your story, it had lots of funny stuff, vodka sugar can cocktails, rat poison suicide, crocodile tears, Dhaval selling DNA tests door to door, baby switching shenanigans lots happening in it. 

A fan fic (Fan Fiction) is where you as a fan have written a story about the characters of the show, it can run to however long you want it to run, so several chapters or it can be written in one go, one part that is called a One Shot (OS for short) so your option 3 is a one shot.

Suresh, if you want more people to read your work (and click the like button too), please copy and paste the option 3 extrapolation to a new thread and title the thread with something funny like OS:Urmila's baby switch shenanigans or something else of your on choosing. 

You know what I'm going to ask now Suresh, I want the Aham being sold to the middle east as a go-go boy and Rashi going as a buy one get one free 2 for 1 deal. Please write that one it will be super funny.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its AhUr. I think Rashi asked Gopi to write i love you Ahemji as a message for her future step father from her mother. Both ahem and Urmila want Gopi out of their life.
potter_head thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think jitu shah knows abt urmi's secret desires. So he left. And thats why we din see him recently. AhUr wud b gr8 jodi. Imagine, evry morning ahem gets up seeing 'bhoot'iful urmi smile...
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@tina, since u started this topic n the humour of Urhem came in the public eye, Ahem 's glamour value just fell in the market.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

@tina, since u started this topic n the humour of Urhem came in the public eye, Ahem 's glamour value just fell in the market.

😆 shares in NHQ fell...🤣
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok Suresh, I read your story, it had lots of funny stuff, vodka sugar can cocktails, rat poison suicide, crocodile tears, Dhaval selling DNA tests door to door, baby switching shenanigans lots happening in it. 

A fan fic (Fan Fiction) is where you as a fan have written a story about the characters of the show, it can run to however long you want it to run, so several chapters or it can be written in one go, one part that is called a One Shot (OS for short) so your option 3 is a one shot.

Suresh, if you want more people to read your work (and click the like button too), please copy and paste the option 3 extrapolation to a new thread and title the thread with something funny like OS:Urmila's baby switch shenanigans or something else of your on choosing. 

You know what I'm going to ask now Suresh, I want the Aham being sold to the middle east as a go-go boy and Rashi going as a buy one get one free 2 for 1 deal. Please write that one it will be super funny.

Thanks Nafisa, I have posted the baby switching story as you suggested. I will work of the Ahem's middle-east misery :)
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🤣

🤣
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: simran15

lol..lol :))