[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkIfgcl0sG0[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜ƒ

Director:Indra Kumar
Music:Anand Raaj Anand
Story and screenplay:Tushar Hiranandani
Dialogues:Sajid- Farhad
Language:Hindi
Release date:24th June, 2011
Cast:Sanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi, Ritesh Deshmukh, Javed Jaffrey, Ashish Chaudhary, Mallika Sherawat and Kangana Ranaut
Synopsis:Double Dhamaal, the sequel to the 2007 Hit Dhamaal, once again features the four misfits -Roy, Adi, Manav and Boman (Riteish Deshmukh, Arshad Warsi, Javed Jaffari, Ashish Chaudhry) who are still hell bent on getting easy money in life. Double Dhamaal begins from where Dhamaal left, with the 4 boys & Kabir (Sanjay Dutt) giving up all the money for charity. 
Then one day, the boys to their horror, discover Kabir living a luxurious life & is happily married to Kamini (Mallika Sherawat). Now the boys try to con Kabir off his money by blackmailing him into making them his partners. Little do they know that the entire partnership is a set up & get themselves conned instead by Kabir , Kamini & Kabir's sister Kia (Kangana Ranaut).
With cops & goons on their tail the boys manage to escape to Macau. This is where they find Kabir & his team living the high life & the boys resolve to get even this time, yet again. They try every tactic in the book from cheating to changing guises to gain access to Kabir's wealth & ruin his personal life. Will they succeed in their bumbling attempts or become a part of yet another set up is what this entertainer sequel all about. 
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago

seems nice.. but they could have used somone else than Mallika :D

- asma

OUt of Order... No Entry... πŸ˜†

kaha tak padey ho... :: 10 Baje tak... principal saab samajh gaye ke GHANTAA hi pad sakta hai... πŸ˜ƒ

meee meeeyyy... bakri bakri bakri... nahin shah rukh khan hai... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I am so going for this movie... πŸ˜ƒ
Great, I loved the first one so this one, looking forward to this one!
OMG that's so funny., i really loved the first one, so i'm looking forward to DD2
Great, i luved da 1st one

will surely catch dis one tooπŸ˜ƒ
wow cant wait    love how main cast did not change :)))))
believe me few days back...i saw ashish vidharaythi as a woman...man he looked so hot...why had they aprroached mallika...ashish is way hotter than her 🀣
omg.. the last was the best.. dhanno to gayi iin saab ko yehin chor gayi