Balika Vadhu

Want to become a Doctor-Join BV

india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously mockery of worst category=any aira gaira nattu khaira can becum doctor simply in this serial and post graudation wah uske toh laddu free mein bat rahen hain-was never like thjis even when my mom was doing PG 30 years ago when seats were more and aspirants lessπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ-kya baat hai had im known tjis i wud have simply joined BV -11=saal ki mehnat bekaar😭😭😭😭😭.
Will suggest 2 my juniors rather than write All India-join All Balika Vadhu-and becum a Doctor----πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Baat toh so aanay khari hai
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: india2050

Seriously mockery of worst category=any aira gaira nattu khaira can becum doctor simply in this serial and post graudation wah uske toh laddu free mein bat rahen hain-was never like thjis even when my mom was doing PG 30 years ago when seats were more and aspirants lessπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ-kya baat hai had im known tjis i wud have simply joined BV -11=saal ki mehnat bekaar😭.
Will suggest 2 my juniors rather than write All India-join All Balika Vadhu-and becum a Doctor----πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 You are looking for logic in a Hindi daily soap?! Bad idea dudeπŸ˜†

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ekdum right yaar, they r treating it as such a joke, my chachi is a doctor and he had to struggle so much

yahaan toh bas mela lag raha hain doctor baane kaa
kuch bhi dikhate hain,
sdhg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no prepration, no test only decide n u become one completely unbelievable
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree..yahan hum saal par saal drop karte hain All India clear karne ke liye and here MS/MD ki seats aise bant rahi hain as tho its a wholesale market..its worse thn ridiculous..
sanjana121 thumbnail
on top that i am sure they will show anadi is a doc which india has never produced...she will top every exam regardless of the fact that she cannot read or write english...her being an IAS officer would hav made so much sense... 
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sanjana21 & @india2050 : You both are hilarious , lmao hahahah...but you are so true to the point. That's the first thing I said , when my mom (who watches the show sometimes and updates me, bcz more than half of the time, I am lost in this show) told me that she is going to study for being a doctor. I am like what? when? how? why?
            the creatives really think that the viewers are stupid or either they are stupid.
big_vikrant_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup getting into a med colg was cakewalk for jagya. I still remember the book from which he was studing for his pre med exam(it was shown in the show) and that book looked like a 100 pages ka moral science book with only pics and hardly any writing and here i am sweating it out for my pre med reading 500 pages books.
And i really found jagyas admission to the MD course funny. He decided to answer the exam 2 days before the scheduled exam and guess what? not only did he fill the forms in those two days but also studied and got a seat. It was as if seat khairat mein bat rahe ho.
Shoma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
being an IAS is much tougher than being a doctor. The examination is much more difficult. Though even being a doctor is difficult as well.