Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjuhi's characters in kmh3 (Page 2)

Poll Question: what wud u like arjuhi's characters to be in 3rd season?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
91 [74.59%]
4 [3.28%]
19 [15.57%]
4 [3.28%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [3.28%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

katrina_petrova Goldie
katrina_petrova
katrina_petrova

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
luv college going but dunt think they'll match there

Kudi_NextDoor Senior Member
Kudi_NextDoor
Kudi_NextDoor

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
  I would love a spy kind of thing. Like Arohi being the spy girl for the police- and she spies on Arjun- the bad guy. Always wanted to see this!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxx

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Arjun should not be serious, silent, responsible and sacrificing like Punj and Singhania and please not an orphan- give him a realfamily who care and love him very much

He should be a brat, talkitive, pampered by family, carefree, fun loving

Arohi should be the serious, responsible, sacrificing type

role reversals

Edited by myviewprem - 19 May 2011 at 6:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhKudi_NextDoor-Love-Hate-saraaa.

love.1 Senior Member
love.1
love.1

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chathu_88

Originally posted by vrshn

i would love it if arjun's character is fun loving and full of life while arohi's character is some what focused on something important carrier or studies!

I too like that. But i'll be very happy if they are childhood friends who loved each other a lot but lost contacts for some reason for a long time.

Also would like to see something like this in season 3 Smile ... but in the meantime just hope that season two is ended nicely clearing all confusions and raaz's! And tbh karan and kritika in any role I would be happy with... but this sort of story would be fun and romantic Big smile. AND IF THERE IS A KMH3 THEN DEFO DONT WANT IT ON IMAGINE TV!!
saraaa. IF-Sizzlerz
saraaa.
saraaa.

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I think that Karan and Kritika need to do versatile roles .. their roles in both seasons had many similarities .. especially with Karan :| And though I like the idea of college goers ... we've seen that quite too often on tv! Hmm .. well whatever characters they play, I just want different from usual so our Karanika stand out Approve 

It would make more sense if we just didn't have a season 3 .. something different on a different channel Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmh-Love-Hate-

Mrs.KaranKundra Senior Member
Mrs.KaranKundra
Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
college goers for sure
neha_2011 Groupbie
neha_2011
neha_2011

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Kmh3 will not come only...hope it doesnt come..hate arjun arohi..
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Vote goes to fst option. In positive ways i would like to see arjun and arohi in every form because they both look sensational and can play any role gracefully. But in given poll if i hv to choose one it is to be fst option which is most suitable.

Gals , ever since i heard about its ending ,i have been feeling gloomy i dont want it to go away from all of us . It is one of the best show of imagine which enthralled viewers more than two years ! If we work hard to get it back it can be possible. Lately For one thing i m outraged with ekta is to be her status for bandini .its one of her boring show which being contemplated by her to restart. She wrote in her status ,she doing for her fans .she does not know that these are only 20 fans of bandini whereas we are million.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index