Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

TB ARTICLE-- gkd (Page 12)

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roshni.

Shocked Darsh, tu yaahan? Shocked And you actually were watching GKD at 11.00PM? Shocked Ok, that's something new! Darsh don't worry about imagine, any show you start watching on it will face an early ending Stern Smile That's the reputation of Imagine. You start watching a reality show, it'll never end...you can ever see n number of repeats even after the show is off air!

Why are you surprised!! Main TV nahi dekh sakti kya??Shocked  Yes it was my timetable from 10.30 to 11.30... But now everything is just gone...Cry  now also GKD is on... Tongue

Edited by darshana23 - 19 May 2011 at 11:38am

Roshni. IF-Sizzlerz
Roshni.
Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
^ Arrey Bilkul dekh sakti hai! I was just surprised to see you on GKD forum! Never thought ki you'd be interested in AviTa too! Wink

Waise, Too late yaar, they are shutting off such a good show telling its stagnant! I wonder what other substance do they want! Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisdarshana23

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
The Cvs are being pathetic. We all knew that GKD had more to the story and that they are rushing the conclusion. How can 8 months seem like a long drag? Whatever, we are leaving their channel when GKD ends.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisyoga23priya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index