India-Forums

TechTalk & Personal Computing Guide
TechTalk & Personal Computing Guide

a little help plzz (Page 2)

pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

I got your problem ...You want your song to saved on your desktop so that each time you login you can see it on the first screen and you can play it. For this when you download the song save it on your desktop or else now you can copy and paste it on  your desktop.

I hope it got you right.

Thanks,

Pujas

lucky-moon Goldie
lucky-moon
lucky-moon

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
hey thanks for replying me back Smile welll actually the problem i am having is really complicated the think i am not getting right is like as u said after clicking the program events when you browse is and open to a folder and thats what i did but unfortunately the folder seems to be empty and song which is downloaded is in music folder but still when i go through the process the song can not be founded can't be load in that particular situation is their any reason behind it or so
HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 01 March 2005 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
oh oh i got the problem then the song u downloaded may have been in mp3 format to play the song in what way u got it right ....but the song to play  is wrong..
u need to convert that song to wave(wav) format to play and wav song can be played by windiws start-up.
.... so download a converter from net searching for Mp3(or whatever is ur file name) to wav format then try the browsing of the file!

Go to top