Would it have been the same?

PreciousPri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi BPians 😊

I was just thinking 🤓...

say DV wasnt a thakur n Malik of a village... but an aristocratic snobbish businessman ... owner of a large empire ...etc

whilst Amoli wasnt a poor farmer's daughter ... but a working class family's daughter who due to some helplessness had to come b4 DV ...etc

n the story wasnt set in a just about surviving village... but a contemporary urbanised city

would Bairi Piya have dwelled in our hearts the way it has for this long??

would BP have been the same??

im assuming u all know my answer so i wont write it but...

think about it 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well yess if  we would  get same dv  anger had and same amoli inocent then of course as long as we see the same passion and love  betweend dv amoli for sure and even it wasent i wuldent mind i  becouse i want to see sharad and supriya together again  on screen.  i think we will see the magic  they share in any show and story but bairi piya is till and will  always be my favorute woutn forget 😉
Savitha0101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with ghaz preci as far as we get to see DV's paagalpan, junoon, his love and amoli's innocence any story will do. But love to see him with Kurtha and i can never forget BP never in my life ðŸ˜Š
PreciousPri thumbnail
I understand u both Ghaz n Savi

but im talking about the past ... not the future

wot i mean is we have all geared up n accepted to see both in any show as long as they r 2gether n we get 2 witness their electrifying chemistry again... so future projects

but my main post is referring to the original Bairi Piya  ... so wot i want to know is

would the original BP have been the same had the above mentioned things been different ?? 
uxghya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
now i dont think it would be same ever becouse bp is unique and speacial so now but who knows if we didient seen this viallage story then maybe we would have loved a city story 
PreciousPri thumbnail
Originally posted by: uxghya

now i dont think it would be same ever becouse bp is unique and speacial so now but who knows if we didient seen this viallage story then maybe we would have loved a city story 

Thats exactly wot i think as well 😊... BP wouldnt have been BP had these things been different

n ill pick up from u that BP was unique... so if it was a city story then it would be similar to others shows where city stories n middle class girls r so common... it was the concept as well as the character sketch of BP which made it unique

well u know my answer now 😆