..::Happy B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y Laxmi_s::.. - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .sb.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I know di...I thought of putting it..then thought if she gets offendedπŸ˜†...lol thanks..you know when will she back?πŸ˜†

@Rubal-LOL no thats not Laxmi di's sonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...There are two stories of Laxmi di's baccha behind this whole donald duck shirt and tu jaane naπŸ˜†let Laxmi di come and tell herself!πŸ˜†

Happy birthday laxmi di..once again!πŸ€—

Don't know when she will be back. I know she is busy with shifting. 
Hey Lax...heres wishing you again...MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY πŸ€—πŸ€—!! Enjoy yourself πŸ˜‰ πŸ₯³!!

And Shaunak, great thread as usual πŸ‘πŸΌ!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Happy ... Happy Birthday Laxmi! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Wish ya all the best in life and god bless always! Always love your emoticons! πŸ˜†
Have a blast! :-)
Many Many Happy returns of the Day laxmi Dii...Enjoy the day dii...God may fulfill all your wishes ...keep smiling dii😊
Thanks for such a wonderful thread shounakπŸ‘
Edited by Sinha18 - 12 years ago
Shaunak babu you have made an excellent VM!! Loved it. The editing of the scenes was great and I loved how you picked the right moments to dipict the lyrics. Great work.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Apurbo bhai, dekhe mon dule uthlo. Donnobad eto shundur ekti vm dekhanor  jonno.
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Happy Birthday Laxmi!! Many many many happy returns of the day.

Hope your day is full of surprises. πŸ₯³
jhaanki, oh jhaanki oh jhaanki jhaanki jhaanki re... finally main apni forum mein jhaanki....
itne din thaak dheen, thaak dheen ho gaya... net connection reh gaya bhaaki...😭..

Howzzzat...shaunakbhai... hua na taaki taaki jeetuji style???πŸ˜†

waise got the wireless connection only in my hubby's lappy and i had to log in today to check whether my shishya is doing his homework correctly...🀣... so u passed the test today shishya...πŸ˜†... guruji prasanna hue...πŸ˜†... loved your superb thread shaunakbhai ... that was so sweet of u to get a combo of tu jaane na song with that video... goodness he was cho chweet... the way he said mera pet dukh raha hai... am sure even atif aslam might not have sung from his pet so much...🀣...thank god yeh video mera beta ne gaane ke pehle nahi dekha...warna woh bhi pet se gaata...🀣... aur sabko kaan mein dard hota...🀣...thanks so much for so much efforts bhai... hmmm... that tu hi tu video was just AMAZING... u r too good yaar..πŸ˜ƒ.. how did u manage to get such perfect clippings for those verses... it looked awesome... thanks truly for all the efforts yaar...πŸ€—

And for all those lovely lovely messages...i wud love to name all and thank u all... hopefully i am not skipping any names here... shaunak, appu, pallu, tanu, renu, shwets, sheems, rubal, feefi, keenu, rdfan, tejesh,febs, mythili, haaki, sinha, vinitha, resham,sheema,jshree-ram, netri, ladym, panicmonger,rana, raginipooja, fatima, bhavi, iruag,icemaiden, meenakshi, radpat, sachi,abhi, manasi31, aneesha, manjushree,  leo,shobi, tuli, Thanks all πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— so much... infact i shud be emotional reading all the lovely posts.😭...instead have got a 180 degree smile...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ as am in forum after a pretty long time...😳. it is like a wish granted by the great god for my b'day that i cud finally make it today after a long time...πŸ˜ƒ...hope he does the same jadoo for my desktop too and my connection gets done faster...😭...missing  all in forum terribly...πŸ€—
Edited by laxmi_s - 12 years ago
Jhaanki... o Jhaanki...
Kudiye... aab to bas party hai baaki... πŸ₯³

Lax... .πŸ€—missed u..!! so happy to see u after ages..!!
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Jhaanki... o Jhaanki...
Kudiye... aab to bas party hai baaki... πŸ₯³

Lax... .πŸ€—missed u..!! so happy to see u after ages..!!

Ages??? ...Tanu Amma Lax Di Tumhari Umar Ki Nahi Hai which is appox. 200 Years πŸ€£πŸ€£
tanujaan...πŸ€—... sorry yaar...meri plates sab saaf hain... tu kuch bhi mangake meri naam ke kha le...🀣... see such a besharam na i am...πŸ˜†... but kya karen...i am too lazy to browse and paste images even ...as i got to see the forum after a long time...πŸ˜†... yeah can say more lazy than rubalwa tooπŸ˜†

rubalwa... ab tujhe college ke liye late nahi ho raha?? ruk jaa teri class lethi hoon abhiπŸ˜†