Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Sid ko bachao mission-links provided (Page 30)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

yes, its really a waste of his talent..ekta must have given him a break...why need to kill him.,she has done all wrong..first by killing sid,2nd by keeping abhay frozen,wastage of kabir's role..etc..
But we siddians' will get our sid back on show m calling star one from tomorrowAngry they need to listenTongue both for show continuity and sid backTongue

GalwayGirl Senior Member
GalwayGirl
GalwayGirl

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Alas,they ended sid's characterConfused
i enjoyed his mannerisms a lot!! he was the one bringing the fun/interesting factor these days!!
some of his one-liners were awesome i must add!! 
the cool-daring-funny-flirtatious siddhant surely added many viewers!!
and now, the leap!! lets see what's in store! 
but hey any sudden appearance from sid would always be a pleasure to watch!! LOL

Edited by hopefully - 22 May 2011 at 9:05am
luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvarti

Originally posted by hopefully

i enjoyed his mannerisms a lot!! he was the one bringing the fun/interesting factor these days!!
but hey any sudden appearance from sid would always be a pleasure to watch!! LOL

cudnt hv said it better

and yeah there r many viewers who watch the show for sid only

and his one liners r classs

I tried today calling star one but all lines are busyOuchOuchOuch even of BTOuch
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopefully

I wish dear whtever u say comes true as I have stopped watching PKYEK till sid comes backTongueTongueTongue
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
sry guys i was busy this weekend...i had to host a party at home and we had lot of guests...
i couldn't take part in any of the discussions in IF...i think there were many discussions regarding petitions and stuff...
i couldn't respond to many PM's...actually this week also its going to be very hectic for me...
i have some exam and few other things at home to wind up...
so i may not be very active in this forum...but since im addicted to IF, i will keep viewing and my love for IF will make me comment in posts...

hope pkyek will not shutdown as its the number 1 show in star one and they just cant remove their no. 1 show so easily...
and hope they bring sid back after a while when maithili re-enters...
they should make a story on how to get back him, but we shouldn't demand in what we want...we should not demand what all stories we want to see becoz it will tamper their ideas and stories...
we should just plainly ask them to bring back sid in whatever manner they want...

Edited by kisivaj - 23 May 2011 at 11:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

sry guys i was busy this weekend...i had to host a party at home and we had lot of guests...
i couldn't take part in any of the discussions in IF...i think there were many discussions regarding petitions and stuff...
i couldn't respond to many PM's...actually this week also its going to be very hectic for me...
so i may not be very active in this forum...but since im addicted to IF, i will keep viewing and my love for IF will make me comment in posts...

hope pkyek will not shutdown as its the number 1 show in star one and they just cant remove their no. i show so easily...
they should make a story on hot to get back them, but we shouldn't demand in what we want...we should not demand what all stories we want to see becoz it will tamper their ideas and stories...
we should just plainly ask them to brink back sid in whatever manner they want...
Yes dear ur so rite we just want CV's to get him back plz CV's if u read this then get him back plz!!TongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhina_roks

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by kisivaj

hope pkyek will not shutdown as its the number 1 show in star one and they just cant remove their no. i show so easily...
they should make a story on hot to get back them, but we shouldn't demand in what we want...we should not demand what all stories we want to see becoz it will tamper their ideas and stories...
we should just plainly ask them to brink back sid in whatever manner they want...
Yes dear ur so rite we just want CV's to get him back plz CV's if u read this then get him back plz!!TongueTongueTongue

thx dear...
you know i will tell you one example:
in some of the wishlist some ppl including me wanted mishka to happen but all we wanted was kabir getting a good track and misha also getting a good track...
see now cv's have a got a brilliant idea of pairing T and kabir now that T is totally changed person...and im sure they have nice plans to pair misha with a werewolf...now we are all happy that they are giving good tracks...thats all we want...
so what im trying to tell is we can only ask them to give a proper track for the characters but we cant demand to have a story the way we want...
some say are wishing that they want maithili to be back as positive character and not be paired with sid...now tell me how can that be possible if maithili returns as positive...then abhay -piya can never happen...abhay will have confusion whether to choose maithili or piya...and these people also dont want maithili to be paired against sid but can be with anyone else...see we cannot demand anything here
so the moral is we cannot decide the story...they are the creatives...let them only decide on how to bring a character according to their storyline...they have to fit the characters in the story and make proper sense to every track...
all we can ask or demand is to get sid's character or get a proper track for any favorite character or something like that in which ever way they want...
(though i wish to see sid in a positive or grey role but not evil this time...)

i hope everyone understands what im trying to say

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index