Sid ko bachao mission-links provided - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by luvarti

"Yup I agree but many people are spreading negativity on forum which is sad but still we will try our best tht's a promise n many of us are calling but star one officials are not taking up calls properly and so some people are upset with their response"

@RED...dont get affected as at the end of the day when we ll cum out as winners it ll b the biggest slap on their face

so dont reply to the negativity...sids cum bk article will b the ultimate reply to them

@blu...doesnt matter how str is receiving the call...we hv to keep on trying to convey our mssg to them

and cuming to getting a positive response...they cant say he ll b bk next wk coz they just ended his role ...his cum bj will tk 2-3 wks min...so expecting positive response from them now will really b very foolish

COZ ITS NOT THE TIME FOR STR1 TO RESPOND

ITS TYM FOR US TO DEMAND

STR1 will respond bk after 2 wks

coz things dont change overnyt

we hv to\ keep p pushing str1 till they get forced to bring sid bk with a bang

yes ur rite let the negativity go to hell we all rock!! n so will sid rock with us soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

"Yup I agree but many people are spreading negativity on forum which is sad but still we will try our best tht's a promise n many of us are calling but star one officials are not taking up calls properly and so some people are upset with their response"

@RED...dont get affected as at the end of the day when we ll cum out as winners it ll b the biggest slap on their face

so dont reply to the negativity...sids cum bk article will b the ultimate reply to them

@blu...doesnt matter how str is receiving the call...we hv to keep on trying to convey our mssg to them

and cuming to getting a positive response...they cant say he ll b bk next wk coz they just ended his role ...his cum bj will tk 2-3 wks min...so expecting positive response from them now will really b very foolish

COZ ITS NOT THE TIME FOR STR1 TO RESPOND

ITS TYM FOR US TO DEMAND

STR1 will respond bk after 2 wks

coz things dont change overnyt

we hv to\ keep p pushing str1 till they get forced to bring sid bk with a bang

oh yes there is lot of negative influence here...but we should not worry, we need to keep trying...
and yes we will not immd get our sid back...it might take months, but that is fine with us too...we shouldnt worry abt it as long as sid is gonna be back...
Originally posted by kisivaj

oh yes there is lot of negative influence here...but we should not worry, we need to keep trying...
and yes we will not immd get our sid back...it might take months, but that is fine with us too...we shouldnt worry abt it as long as sid is gonna be back...
I don't think it will take months as if we place our demand by all means they can get him soonerπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
All sid fans keep spamming this pageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vivluv

I don't think it will take months as if we place our demand by all means they can get him soonerπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

exactly 

if we keep our calls in tact 

they r bound to hv him bk within 3-4 wks 

i adore sid!! wish hed just come back!!!!! or if not...i wish siddhant all the best in life...hope to see him soon on tv!!
Originally posted by sonu.p

i adore sid!! wish hed just come back!!!!! or if not...i wish siddhant all the best in life...hope to see him soon on tv!!
All facebook suppportes are also joining us so we can have him soon!!πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Reashma

Yes i will do it.
Thanx dear start mailing star one and calling themπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
DID ANY1 CALL STR1 TODAY

DID ANY1 CALL STR1 TODAY
I tried calling it was going busy🀒🀒 but I posted this link on fb of sid and his fan page plus I am spamming feedback of indya.com😳😳